Dungeon Runners!

Best answers
Throughout Gaming history there have always been hack and slashes, In dungeon runners you will take the role of the hero of the Dungeons! You must use your wits, your speed, your strength! All to Get to the 7th level of every dungeon and defeat it's boss to open yet another dungeon!

Take heed adventurer with no penalities, and no charge this world isn't for every one, for this is what the boss rooms will look like while they await for your arrival!

Yes the little ones can be quite scary the big ones, not to much!

Passing by all the dangers and ambushes will lead you in a confrontation with some of the biggest and ugliest things you will ever witness! Behold ALGOR!

Yes he is quite the looker isn't he?

If you live through these terrible fights, the rewards Shall be GREAT!(Though Oddly named)

Do you have what it takes to survive the dungeons? Find out in....
http://www.dungeonrunners.com/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Already looks repetitive, junky, cliche. These guys introduce interesting ideas but they never carry them out properly.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My dad played this lol, the windows and menu look exactly like WoW.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lee and I are checking it out... it's funny and badass all at the same time.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this game reeks of pure awsome

some of the NPC voices are ****ing hilarious, along with their attitude (there's one at the starting point who remnds me of krusty the clown).

i'm gonna sign up for the premium stuff, cos the dev team ****ing deserve it!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh, the game runs like ass on my rig.

ut2k4 runs at double the framerate im getting here, even with the setting all at low

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw the notice on the FilePlanet front page, it looked pretty interesting, so I started downloading it.

Are you able to go solo or are you stuck with teaming up?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha it was great, synth tanked up, and i had stupid damage dealoing, we just ran in and raped everything with giant hammers :D

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was soloing some of that dungeon we were in with the 48-111 2h Hammer, I still wrecked a ton of **** with it.

Nothing beats rushing, and stopping all the enemies on their ass, then ***** slapping the big who didn't fall over/resisted.

Now, I gotta figure out what skills to get at lvl 8 (when you can start getting them) and if there is a class tree.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This game is fun, it has the same cmd's what diablo 2 has, so it's easy to control.

And Besides, it's free.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll have to take a look at it some time.

Best answers
ooooooohhhhhh great im stuck at the connecting to world screen, it just wont to connect at all and yes i created a stupid and annoying ncsoft master whatever account, im close before screwing this game...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you get the Dungeon Master account/serial code?

Best answers
ooooooohhhhhh great im stuck at the connecting to world screen, it just wont to connect at all and yes i created a stupid and annoying ncsoft master whatever account, im close before screwing this game...
Happened to me before when i first got a account, it fixed itself the next day.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=/,seriously i tried playing it again.

unless i drop the resolution down to 640x480, its not even playable (hell its hardly playable at that resolution) i can play silkroad online, with about 300-400 people onscreen and get a better framerate than this with just me and 2 enemies on screen, (and silkroad even has better graphics allaround >_>),

i really don't understand what the problem is

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So I have been playing it for a few hours and I am at lvl 12 now. I like it but I am still thinking about paying the $6 for a month. If anyone wants to play, my characters name is Shenra. So if you see me online, send me a tell and let me know you are from the esf forums and we will group up.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just realized that I have a one-week free membership thing for Dungeon Runners. This means I can use membership only items for one week. That explains why I was able to use membership only items so far, I thought I was just lucky.

Anyway, this game is pretty good, a change of pace from the grindfests I've been playing. There were also some interesting conversations going on in the chat as well, not to mention someone being flamed for comparing this game to World of Warcraft.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So I have been playing it for a few hours and I am at lvl 12 now. I like it but I am still thinking about paying the $6 for a month. If anyone wants to play, my characters name is Shenra. So if you see me online, send me a tell and let me know you are from the esf forums and we will group up.
count me and synth in later tonight o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom