Dungeon Lords

Best answers
Alright for those who hate this game please don't say anything, yes i believed the reviews just like anyone else, they said the game was bad.

Honestly i thought so at first, you see the other day my brother bought it saw the first fight was 5 goblins so he gave it to me, i can't stop playing it.

The combat system is shotty, the magic system took some getting used to, but once you get into the story i just can't stop playing it, plus it has a online mode, but i have yet to try it out, if anyone here plays it hit me up and we can play online sometime.

Currently i am in arindale on the mainquest/side class quests.

Lvl 10 wylvan mage/adept/soon to be celestial/shunegan

Yes i know im sexy =).

This game is suprisingly good, esp if you are strapped for cash and are looking for a good rpg, the only bad side is, it gets REALLY frustrating.

The reason why i think it got a bad review is, it gives you no quest marks on where to go, you have to listen to every text message that appears to find out your next destination for anyquests, tho it does have free ranging like alot of other games, it can get dangerous due to mobs randomly spawning, but that is both good and bad, it depends on what spawns =P.

Anyways, i like this game and thought id share my thoughts on it, if you buy it hit me up and we can play online.

Get the collectors edition costs the same and has herald bonuses!

For those who aren't so sure about the game, i found it does have a website as well as a demo, it truly is a great rpg, i have been playing it for 5 days, and i haven't gone through even 25% of it so far according to the website =P.
http://www.dungeonlords.com/

A main reason people can't stand the game, is because a empty screen can and will quickly become this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom