DUNGEON KEEPER!!!1one!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so whos ever played dungeon keeper! if you havent its like one of the greatest games ever, and you should attempt to get your hands on a copy.

too bad they canceled DK3, bastages.

yeah... i dont remember how the multiplayer works but if anyone wants to play or try to add me on msn or something.

yeah... was playing dungeon keeper one and two the other day and they are both pretty good, i like the way in the first one the creatures got bigger asthey leveled, and i like the heroes better in the first one.

but the second one has its perks too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah Dungeon Keeper 1 is a great game, maybe I should install it again. :3

I loved the stages where there's gems in the walls. Infinite gold ftw. o/

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got both games, and they do rock, heh, one of the first games where I could truly play as an evil character.

Best answers
i had a special room in my dungeon for one minion lair,food,training and a locked door, i just need a temple 2 dark mistress and bile demon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i had that too, to keep the horned reaper form killing everyone

i have a question, does anyone elses dungeon keeper 2 randomly just crash?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
i have a question, does anyone elses dungeon keeper 2 randomly just crash?
I bought it yesterday (because I've never played it), and it runs fine.

Sure it runs slowly due to lack of proper hardware acceleration, but it hasn't crashed or anything serious. o_o

For multiplayer, you could do it over Hamachi, since I doubt there is a matchmaking service (I didn't check). Hamachi also lets you play/host a server without needing to forward ports or anything.

If you want to play later tonight (in a few hours), PM me or join #minion on gamesurge

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well on both my computers, maybe its just the disc, it will like randomly crash, it plays fine, but sometimes it just crashes, i think it was like DK2.INI or something in the error report thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom