DUMPED.. :(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had a asian girlfriend..which she was hot.. then one day, she nutted me. I couldn't breath, because it hurted too much, then I said ***** to her. She started crying. She ment to nut me, because her friends betted her 100$ dollars, which she got, and brough new ipod, including her money she saved. She never said sorry, and my feelings are now hurt. *Happend yesterday at the park* :'(

I was starting to "Like" her..

Someone..please cheer me up.

Best answers
Errrm... Dude, I got nothing at all to say except... If she nutted you for 100$ and she was you gf... She isn't worth your time man

Bolteh2

B
at least she got an ipod ;x

just steal it from her and perform bukkake :x

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, she wasn't a ***** before. Her, and I like to "play" with each other. Now, she's calling me on the phone, calling me a ****ard. But, still...I have have her 200$ worth of necklace.. :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg so yeah we should add a "relationship" sub-forum to the offtopic section

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gfk we don't need posts like that, ok?
Keep from doing it in the future please.

edit - you too bolteh.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So... she dumped you for calling her a ***** after she "nutted" you?(Never heard about "nutted" before so I can only guess what it means)

Move on. Being dumped sucks, but you'll forget your feelings for her soon enough.

Best answers
yeah.. just forget about it and get a real lover... i dunno how it is to have a gf but that's not important... just go on with YOUR life and not her.. i just wanna say you should forget and ignore her until she got more brains:p and get a real loving gf ;):yes: that's what i say

Best answers
woa.. she dropped u for 100$ dollars.. what a *****.. dude, she doesn't even deserve ur time... and about that necklace, CRUSH IT! and then give her a link to this thread so she can see what a ***** she is!

Best answers
From the sound of things, she made out like a bandit, I'd hope my girlfriend would nut me for a hundred bucks, its just a few minutes of pain.

Regaurdless, you sound young, you have plenty of time to find someone, at least it wasn't your girlfriend of a year and a half telling you she wanted a break...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I broke up with my gf two months ago, but found someone new last week. You'll forget her, just as I did.

nZ

Best answers
ROFL OMG tht is one fooked up gal, lol that is funny sh!t tho ! well think of it this way , u bought her an ipod and now u'll get ur money back by selling her necklace for 200dollars.
I think you should annoy her , everytime she calls deny you know her it'll make u feel much better lol.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brim said:
From the sound of things, she made out like a bandit, I'd hope my girlfriend would nut me for a hundred bucks, its just a few minutes of pain.

Regaurdless, you sound young, you have plenty of time to find someone, at least it wasn't your girlfriend of a year and a half telling you she wanted a break...
I see..but when she nutted..the pain wouldn't go away for 2 hours..and it was bleeding..a little bit..

Best answers
Bleeding? WTF

Did she nut you with a knife? I highly doubt it was two hours, I've been hit in the junk a lot and the longest the pain ever lasted for me was like twenty minutes, even so, she made fifty bucks an hour...not bad.

Best answers
Sounds to me like you got owned. Shes abviously some random tramp that was out for some cash. I bet if you paid her $200 she would kick her friends in the teeth.

Best answers
So she kicks you in the balls, you call her a *****, and she starts crying?

Haha, that ****s funny man. Id start laughing at her. And if it hurt for two hours and started *bleeding, you should go see a doctor. It is your balls were talking about man.

Tell her to suck it and just move on. Any ***** that will hurt you for money aint worth **** man. Oh, and sell that necklace, 200 bucks is a lot of money.

Best answers
Unknown// said:
Yeah, she wasn't a ***** before. Her, and I like to "play" with each other. Now, she's calling me on the phone, calling me a ****ard. But, still...I have have her 200$ worth of necklace.. :D
Sell it... o_o

Deman said:
So... she dumped you for calling her a ***** after she "nutted" you?(Never heard about "nutted" before so I can only guess what it means)

Move on. Being dumped sucks, but you'll forget your feelings for her soon enough.
Dude... Being nutted hurts... ALOT!

My gf did it to me accidentally.

add

Force Pit Member
Best answers
hmmm just so you know brim i think he means nutted as in Headbutted in the nose :p thats why it was bleeding well thats what nutted means over here in teh land of the brit

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bolteh said:
at least she got an ipod ;x

just steal it from her and perform bukkake :x
hahahaha you sick ****

anyway man get over it, she used you **** that

shes just a dumb beezy looking for some feds

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom