Best answers
can u use models from esf 1.0 in esf 1.1 beta....sorry for the question....i pretty sure the answer is no...but im stupid....so it doesnt matter...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no you can´t since the 1.1 models have anims that the 1.0 don´t have (hope i´m right)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, you can, they just might not look right, and be way too big, you can easily convert them though

Best answers
When you use models from beta 1 in beta 1.1, they would work for the most part, but certian attacks would make your character do some funky stuff. (Like some beams and such, the old model wouldnt have animations for, it would make the character go all crazy)
Nuttzy, just a quick question: How exactly do you go about converting a beta 1 model to 1.1?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To convert a model you use the 1.1 smds so you decompile the model of 1.0 and just copy the vegeta.smd or whatever character it has to say goku.smd or something that's the model now you take the 1.0 vegeta.smd or whatever character and place it with the 1.1 smd's.The smd's are animations I guess....So then you compile it if you get an error of v18 missing you enter the QC file of the model 1.1 open it with notepad then do this

$sequence "ref_shoot_dragonball" "ref_shoot_dragonball_blend1" "ref_shoot_dragonball_blend2" blend 0 1 fps 18
******* REMOVE so it looks like:

$sequence "ref_shoot_dragonball" "ref_shoot_dragonball_blend1" "ref_shoot_dragonball_blend2" fps 18

Credits To Sin Goku he told me that....Is not going to affect on anything this just helps it compile.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh all i did was assign the old model to a new skeleton, none of those fancy words up there

Best answers
Thanks for letting me know, i might try that, there are some nice 1.0 models i liked, but havnt been converted.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My way is easier yours is harder specially for noobs >_>

Best answers
right, vegetto only has to place a file in a different folder, paste something in the .qc file and compile it...
How easy can it get?

Best answers
yes u could but first u need to compile it on milkshape.and dud dont do a thread like this please.

Best answers
i meen u can....but it gets the model all screwed up when they use the animations it cant....liek ti will get super tall and skinny.....oh made a new sig....it was maroon basted shadowed but it didnt save liek that adn the picture on the right i had way koolz but it didnt save that way....tell me what u think of the sig?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom