dumb ass bug

Best answers
when i press fly when getting hit with melee i hit an invisible wall :S
and when i fall down when i hit a wall by melee and press fly i keep tumbeling in the air :S :S

sorry if this has been said B4 :)

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
XXX said:
when i press fly when getting hit with melee i hit an invisible wall :S
and when i fall down when i hit a wall by melee and press fly i keep tumbeling in the air :S :S

sorry if this has been said B4 :)
the invisible wall is normal, its the map boundry and the tumbling is a annoying bug but i dont know if the teams gonna fix it or not.

=/\/\C

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those invisible walls really piss me off, because when you hit them.. they do as much damage as if you were to hit a real wall. :S

Best answers
MC said:
the invisible wall is normal, its the map boundry and the tumbling is a annoying bug but i dont know if the teams gonna fix it or not.

=/\/\C

the invisible wall has nothing 2 do with the map.
cause when im tumbeling in the middle of a map and press fly im not supposed 2 get damaged and stop tumbeling try and tell me if this has anything 2 do with the map boundry :S

its a bug and im sick and tired of it ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
XXX said:
the invisible wall has nothing 2 do with the map.
cause when im tumbeling in the middle of a map and press fly im not supposed 2 get damaged and stop tumbeling try and tell me if this has anything 2 do with the map boundry :S

its a bug and im sick and tired of it ;(
When you are rolling around after a meele hit you dont hit fly to stop you hit the attack button (left mouse click for me). I think you should go to the manual in the help section. It will explain all that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what map are you talking about ???
which map shall have an invisible wall ??
I never "saw" one ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I know esf_cell_day has the invisible wall, its around the walls towards the bottom,I would swoop away from grOOvy or someone like that and get stuck and then I would get meeled. It is like a normal wall only you cant see it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you mean the edges ... this is HL based and ESF team can't do anything againt that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nretep said:
if you mean the edges ... this is HL based and ESF team can't do anything againt that
Yes all the walls that i cant see and stop me are always by the edges of a turn, so it is HL not esf that is the problem?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, he means when someone melee's you, you already hit a wall.. in mid air. Or when you get melee'd, you are tumbling in the air and when you press the "fly" button, you hit a wall instead of falling.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So what you are trying to say is that when in the middle of the map near no edges and in mid air you hit the fly button and you see the model hit an invisible wall?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah when you hit fly it does the animation for when you get hit into a wall and you bounce off (only happend once or twice for me though). Even though you are nowhere near a wall, I don't know what exacly causes it though (other than fly).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess the only thing that could be wrong is your ESF I would reinstal it. :smile:

Best answers
what i hate about the baoundaries is once i have been meeleed i cant see a thing only me....WHEN i get up...i then knocked to the other side of the map...and so on and so on untill i die...thats why i dont play on meelee servers...they suck

Best answers
Well, that's not on-topic, but almost :

On esf_guru, there's invisible wall on the ground, at the guru, bu I need to doa pic, there's like a small mountain on the "small houses" way

Best answers
There are a few invisible walls like the cell maps. It's not the edge of the maps, but along a wall sticking out quite a bit.

Here's a good example, on a cell map its layed out kind of like a cross shape, with a mesa on each end but one. At the end of that path facing the arena it'll be along the right wall about blocking a 1/8 to a 1/4 of the path.

Best answers
it might be because that the player entities dont get updated early to stop the impact against the wall / floor when you press the fly button,seeing that when you get hit you move at a rather quick rate....

and as for falling when you hit a wall after melee....my guess is entity update problem again....

But I can be wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom