Duels

Would you like to see 1 on 1 battles in ESF?

• YES!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO!

• INDIFFERENT

• Total voters
Best answers
If you made it so that there were serveral arenas and people fought one on one for rank it would be a fun alterantive to kame-ha wave and spirt bomb spamming. Team death match and free for all are great but it gets boring getting jumped by someone. Also cap the total energy people can get because after some point it gets pathetic.

Best answers
Okay anyone that has play Jedi Outkast knows EXACTLY how my suggestion is gonna work.

you have a "challenge" button where you look at an enemy and hit it. your character makes a taunting gesture. Then the guy you taunted returns the favor. You two are now dueling and cannot be effected by other players until its all done.

Best answers
Also there should be a duel mod sorta like in 1 map of richocet mod. This way it would be interesting to fight people one on one for a map rotation.

Best answers
Yeah I play Jedi knight and I know what u mean. But I say there can be a 3 way. If someone else asks to join if the other 2 people agree then there should bea three way.

Best answers
The duel button is a nice idea, but multiple arenas wouldnt be imo. The duel button has been suggested already though.

That's just me though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom