Duel mode !?

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
whell u how about new mode called Duel mode...?
In this mode only 2 players can fight the one who dies luses, the one who wins goes on with no time limit the only limit is death.
Other players have to spectate and wait their turn.
So the melee hits arent so effective acctualy they are so week its like going duel to 10 the ki attacks a lil bit more than melee attacks.
some special maps for duel more are:

the map where goku & vegeta fight.
namek place where goku and frieza fight.
and a cell games place where goku,gohan and cell fight.

Best answers
no a good idea ! let's say that in game there ar 8 players if i die i have to w8 half a hour to get my turn !

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
look if u go in password protected server or if some one say to u spec or leave we are dueling u still have to wait 10 rounds if u dont wanna get kicked out so thay can finish fight than u get a turn maybe.
only thing stupid is watching them die every round to 10.
but with this mode u dont need to cuzz they got only 1 life wich last like 10 or 7 rounds the others have to wait till their turn.
i think it whould be interesting

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the idea actually. I wouldn't mind a dual mode like this. And you'd of course have to cycle through all the spectators and find a way to make it balanced. But it seems like with work it could very well be a valid mode. Nice idea.

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lock sux with duel mode u dont need lock it auto puts the players in spectate mode and they cant join in fight if there is someone already fighting

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks @ corona-bytes tourny pluggin yea its OK. Especialy the fact that all characters have the same speed, HP, KI and PL no Buu whoreing.

But than again. Im starting to hate duels cause of the people. I hate the fact that rollhit is brought back in even if it is limited to 2 hits. Its still rollhit FGS.

But if you ask me Duel mode should be JKA stile.

Best answers
Looks @ corona-bytes tourny pluggin yea its OK. Especialy the fact that all characters have the same speed, HP, KI and PL no Buu whoreing.

But than again. Im starting to hate duels cause of the people. I hate the fact that rollhit is brought back in even if it is limited to 2 hits. Its still rollhit FGS.

But if you ask me Duel mode should be JKA stile.
I think that's their idea for it...

Though, I don't find dueling to be very fun. If I was looking for 1v1, I would (as people say) lock a server. I enjoy FFA and TDM. Saving a teammate's ass, or beating up on several opponents at once... That's where the fun lies... Or used to anyway...

I dunno, 1.2 is starting to lose its charm.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm with Grega. JKA's duel mode works extremely well.

@ Grega: Rolling is supposed to be limited to 1 hit, as in 2 in the air, one on the ground. If they're doing 2, you should think about changing it back to 1. Hits on the ground do way too much damage to be doing 2 consecutively.

Personally, I love matches. I like not having to keep track of 6 people who keep coming after me because I'm supposedly using aimbotpro v2.2932193. That and the guys I play with are top tier guys so it is usually very interesting. Then again, 1.2 basically died more me last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom