Duel Button

Best answers
My idea is to have a button like (J,k) for example to invite player to duel then the player you invite to the duel can push 1 to accept or 2 to decline and then you are in dueling mode. Dueling mode makes it so no one else but your opponent can hurt you. And the duel is over when 1 person dies or leaves.
also in this mode you can't hurt any 1 else

I know some people like it where you have to watch your back 24/7, but it's a button so if you want to be the person to always watch your back don't push the button. This button should be for people to go 1-1 against each other, cause you know some retards (you know who you are) Hit you thinking you were some 1 else. and some *******s (You also know who you are.) Keep Spaming genocide, or doing something else while you are "Trying" to duel 1-1.

So I'd appreciate if you could implement it to 1.3 :):smile:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Late suggestion.

Something like that is beeing worked on for a while now.

No details for the public yet though.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Huumm it would work but the players dueling would have to get something above their characters like a yelllow diamond or something like that, so the other players wouldnt waste their time going after them.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Nnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom