Duel Beams!@

Best answers
I was thinking What ef you were gonna shoot a blue attack yellow ect. that when u right click they will throw 2 ki beams instad of 1. one way to controll them is at the end they are almost connected and when they hit there twice as big! If you like this idea i have lots of others!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, no , right clicking detonates them... and being able to charge a generic beam 2x as strong with only 1x the charging time? then what would be the point of using just 1 generic beam? everyone would always be using two... and how often do you see a person in dbz using 2 beams at once.... not often, if even at all..

Best answers
well then when y right click to the duel beams the duel beams will charge and to attack use left click.. and yes that s the IDEA for stronger beams!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The beams are more than strong enough already. A single fully charged generic beam easily does over 40 damage, you don't need two.

Best answers
i think he might be talking about the power struggle between freza and goku, and goku used his other hand to shoot a ki blast at freeza. So let's say, this only works when in a power struggle?

Best answers
hmmm sounds kinda cool, but i agree with Boyster on this one.

As for the psing, mehhh i dunno, seems a little useless, but hey, thats just my opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not to mention if it was in would be lame because everyone would do it instead of psing normaly

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said:
Not to mention if it was in would be lame because everyone would do it instead of psing normaly
and then it would be useless again

PSing means KI vs KI ... if you shoot a second one, you burn much KI again to perform a new gene beam ... instead of using this KI for pushing ... so you would have a disadvantage be using a second beam ...
the PS would get pushed for you ... but just for about 3 seconds ... then it goes back to its previous velocity ...

Dual beam are just an eyecandy ... everyone would do it, so normal beam would be replaced with double beam ... because you control both at same time, solution is 2 beams are equal with of stronger beam

so you could replaced this suggestion with "make the genretic beams double as powerful as currently"

Best answers
I believe he means akimbo generic beam. Right click charges right one, left click charges left one.

I like the idea of restricting it to Power struggling. It means that you can be powerstruggling with someone, and surprise them with an extra bundle of power, rather than just keep pumping against them. Just a thought.

Best answers
nah the one episode where they use double beams is when Vegeta gt fights goten posessed by bebi they both fire 2 beams and there is a struggle and vegeta powers up and hes beams where the strongest

Best answers
well i think it's a pretty cool idea though because the extra beam will give the weak newcomers have a chance when they're in a struggle, however just to make people have second thoughts about using the second beam, their ki energy descreases at double the rate, and they can't use turbo? lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dragonballxxx said:
nah the one episode where they use double beams is when Vegeta gt
GT! esf is based on dbz! =O

Best answers
MajinZGohan said:
well i think it's a pretty cool idea though because the extra beam will give the weak newcomers have a chance when they're in a struggle, however just to make people have second thoughts about using the second beam, their ki energy descreases at double the rate, and they can't use turbo? lol
Well the team might be puttin in pumping pses i think (there was talk of it anyways) So that would add all the extra strategy needed i think. Plus how would it give noobs a chance? Like Hib said, noone would ps normally, theyd all by usin the double.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
you could do it that when you are in a PS you can.. as Nretep said
give it a "TURBO" for a while =>pushing it stronger
- by that burningX4 times Ki then if you would in a Normal PS...

its a gr8 advantage to those with more then 10 milion!
and a disatvange to those who arent!

but then again... about that other thing Nretep said:
that if I give it more <strike>energy</strike> I mean pushing
it harder, then you dont use energy to push the current PS...

<big>OH and if you DO do that
then its again connects to an old suggestion
-hidden power or something like that
means you dont use your full power all the time
IN ESF --> CURRENTLY YOU USE YOUR FULL POWER ALL THE TIME!
</big>
and that suggestion was denied cause of complexly!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but it dosent hapen very ofen as said be4 just once in gt so if that gets in so should the khh with the feat that goku did in the tournament mach vs picolo

Best answers
This ideaa wasent for psing it was when you had the power and you were bhind someone you can kill him!

Best answers
Then why not kame, gg, bb, or any of the other larger attacks? Thats what theyre there for

Best answers
From where I see it it seems useless, because people will only use the double beams (as they would work as one large beam), might be cool if you could control both in diferent directions but that is completely out of the question. :p
So, no this to me seems more like eyecandy than anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom