Dudes, I need the cl_dlls and dlls

Best answers
Ok dudes, I did a system restore today to get rid of a virus and it deleted the cl_dlls and dlls. If someone could please, PLEASE post them. ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p :cry:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhhhh...... just reinstall esf & steam/hl , that's all that need's to be done

any computer tech person will tell you that restore is crap (the windows version atleast) thrid party ones are good , but just make a ghost of a new install

reinstall xp and everything else , backup what you need to and wallar , just make sure whatever you back up and want to put on a new clean install , just make sure there is a virus scanner at handy ;)

Best answers
Well, the system restore deleted ESF. I installed it to my half life directory. Tried to rename and move the esf install and it still deleted it. I'm not going to reinstall XP just for one thing. (PS. It rules dude :laff:) Can someone please post the dlls and cl_dlls for da mod. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry:

Best answers
dude....just reinstall XP and download ESF 1.2.3 and Steam...and if u're restore xp deleted yar half life why would joo need the cl_dll and dll
s just download esf 1.2.3 again....I would say more that you don't have the original HL1....and joo are trying 2 find a fool so it would give joo de cl_dll so joo can play online...

Best answers
1. WTF? 2. I've still got my Half Life directory and ESF in there except for cl_dlls and dlls. I CAN'T DOWNLOAD THIS AGAIN MAN!!! What's wrong with putting the cl_dlls and dlls files up here dudes. C'mon, please (oh and by the way, Evil Goku...you know i'm talking about the ESF cl_dlls and dlls don't you?")

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hollywood said:
What's wrong with putting the cl_dlls and dlls files up here dudes.
What's wrong with downloading the installer? If you've got a slow connection, get it from someone else. The folders you're asking for more or less contain the entire mod engine. Everything minus the external resources of graphics and sound.

There's no reason you need to reinstall your operating system. I don't know why someone would even suggest that. Reinstall Steam if it's giving you troubles, and reinstall ESF to get a clean setup.

EVIL_GOKU said:
....I would say more that you don't have the original HL1....and joo are trying 2 find a fool so it would give joo de cl_dll so joo can play online...
...He could get the game .dlls from the installer, which are available to anyone, and that's what he should do at this point anyway. If he doesn't have HL1, then they won't be of any use to him whatsoever, no matter where they come from.

Best answers
Well I have half life 1 and 2 (why the hell would I wan't the ESF cl_dlls and dlls if I don't have half life?) I'm getting broadband back tomorrow anyway (I've got download limit dude) so i'll just download it again tomorrow. Thanks anyway dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom