Dudebot animated

Best answers
Looks good :) . Looks like he's gonna do neo's superman thing :laff:

Retired
Best answers
hehe yeah, cant wait to actually see a 10 minute movie of it :) good job.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
10 minute movie? your lucky.. im totally remaking the "100agentsmiths vs. neo"-scene from the matrix reloaded... neo=my robot and i made a much more simple model for the rest

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bah something fuxed with my divx, but the wp looks nice...

Retired
Best answers
dudeman said:
10 minute movie? your lucky.. im totally remaking the "100agentsmiths vs. neo"-scene from the matrix reloaded... neo=my robot and i made a much more simple model for the rest
damn nice :) you gonna mess around or you really gonna watch every scene of reloaded, and remake every shot etc? :) that would be awesome.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah i will add in alotta stuff from reloaded bu make up some shots myself.. 3d animation gives much more freedom in camera positions than in real life, wich means i can do much more, fo even cooler scenes..

Retired
Best answers
if you can make a real nice looking CGI with models like they used in reloaded, and same environment. than i'm really impressed :p nah I'm ok with less tho :)

Best answers
Cool! The special ground morphing effect is good, but needs more detail.... on the other hand, I'm impressed with what you did so far!

A Burly Brawl with this guy would be awesome.... can't wait to see what it'll turn out!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hm.. i just found that making a 100 chars isnt that simple.. it gets trouble with mesh names when duplicating.. i'll either have to find another way to do this or simply not do it.. if i choose not too, i'll make it up to u by making aother cool scene with less characters..

Retired
Best answers
hmm, well when I think of it. should be possible to just copy a model on the 'movie scenes' and animate every model uniquely. but ofcourse I might be completley off.

just create something that looks amazing :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom