-|DS|-Wallpaper CRITS PLEASE!! NICE WALLPAPER

Best answers
Hey guys, it's me again. The other thread I made my wallpapers never showed up because of stupid 70megs.com is down. Now, Look at it here and tell me what you guys think!

*edit* if it doesnt show up sorry had to do it on geocities *gah..* right click and show picture. It will show

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hm.........ok,one thing, u took the idea of the text from dudeman.
2nd of all, the img's are kinda low quality and they look like they dont belong there.
the bg,im kinda plain and simple...

but it could look nicer with better img's andif u belended them in abit or something

Best answers
uhh dudeman..?...okay..anyways...

Yeah i always have trouble with chosing the right pics

Ok here it is on a new host

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How did he take a text idea from dudeman? I'm sorry, but that doesn't really work out to be a wallpaper. First of all, you have you as the focal point, and a large disclaimer/ad thing in the middle of it. The pics aren't really blended at all. I'd sit down before you start your next piece, and work out where you want everything to go.

*edit* I hope you realize that you guys spelled Saiyan wrong too.

Best answers
Yeah lol, I know. We wanted to be different. Ehh Do you have any suggestions? I kind'a suck at aligning im only good with brushes and gfx

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok im no ganna pretend to know how u made the bg but u should really only use 1 image as forground and try to make it blend. u can have whatever images blended in if u wish. as for the site u should try to make it look like it belongs in the wallpaper, even though u really shouldnt put your site name so huge.

this is just an idea of what it should look like. see where my logo is? that is where your site adress should go and try to make it small cause people dont want to look at someone elses site adress plastered on there wallpaper. i just tried to go with what u were going for

oh by the way im aware that it looks like crap i did that in less than 5 minutes

Best answers
Thanks for tips

Hehe, the back ground wasn't hard.. i used .. a bunch of leaves really small and faded :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom