Drugs...it's serious business

Annie

A
So I just had my license ran though the police system for the first time today while at the park. A friend of mine was joking with me about drugs..

"No m'am, I told you, I'm all out of coke...all I have left is some stolen dvds and a little bit of acid!"

A lady was walking by and apparently called the police on us after hearing that. So they had to run our IDs and clear us from the investigation...

Anyone else have police related stories?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me and some friends got stopped by the police 15 minutes after covering a car in post-it notes. We all played dumb and told the two cops we were heading to a party (he said he smelled alcohol). One of the cops wrote down all our names, addresses and telephone numbers because apparantly there had been a lot of vandalism in the neighbourhood. Luckily none of us got a fine or anything and we all got off with a huge scare.

Another funny thing me and my friends used to do was take "For Sale" signs out people's front yards and putting them back down a few houses further. Never got caught or anything for that though.

I don't do that anymore. Damn cops scared the crap out me.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah.

My bike was stolen.

So we went to the police station, they asked us some silly questions that eventually lead to nowhere.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A lady was walking by and apparently called the police on us after hearing that. So they had to run our IDs and clear us from the investigation...
Because you look sooo shady...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
had many things with police

i loved a situation when i was able to fool them and having a tea with them.

we actually stole things from a police officer while he didnt payed attention on us, we tried to steal as much as possible = more fun.
so then he came to us and asked if we noticed something strange in that time.
we were like: nah , really nothing. why?
he told us he just thinks someone has stolen his stuff and he didnt payd attention in a short time.
we were like we didnt knew anything hehe.
later on we saw someone who tried to steal something from a woman, the police didnt payd attention again, so we 3 came up to the thief. he ran away we ran after him, we were just bored.
we catched him after 10 sec. got him to the floor and kicked on him so he wouldnt move.

lololol the police officer came and arrested the thief. the woman was thankfull to us and gave everyone of us 5Euros, the police officer said thanks too and allowed us to buy a coke from his money. lol

we bought our coke and i told the police officer where his things were hidden, in that time he realized it we ran away.
such a loser xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not specifically about drugs, but i chased an off duty cop in his home-car on a late night.

He looked at me like I was insane, and sent us off on with a curfew warning.

Of course my friends were prepared to defend me in case it was some ******* coming to kick my ass for being wierd.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep. Me and two of my friends were making a joke video about cops. So my friend was recording two cops with his cell phone from behind. Eventually his comments drove us over the point of insane laughter, easily picked up by the policeman's hearing. They saw us rofling and recording them, and started walking toward us. My friend quickly turned off his phone and acted all natural. Luckily the cop was an idiot that couldn't tell a 6 from a 9 on a cell phone, and eventually they let us go.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
had many things with police

i loved a situation when i was able to fool them and having a tea with them.

we actually stole things from a police officer while he didnt payed attention on us, we tried to steal as much as possible = more fun.
so then he came to us and asked if we noticed something strange in that time.
we were like: nah , really nothing. why?
he told us he just thinks someone has stolen his stuff and he didnt payd attention in a short time.
we were like we didnt knew anything hehe.
later on we saw someone who tried to steal something from a woman, the police didnt payd attention again, so we 3 came up to the thief. he ran away we ran after him, we were just bored.
we catched him after 10 sec. got him to the floor and kicked on him so he wouldnt move.

lololol the police officer came and arrested the thief. the woman was thankfull to us and gave everyone of us 5Euros, the police officer said thanks too and allowed us to buy a coke from his money. lol

we bought our coke and i told the police officer where his things were hidden, in that time he realized it we ran away.
such a loser xD

wow...what a nice cop...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got nailed for trespassing when I was real young.

Sometimes you can't resist exploring a haunted house.

Annie

A
I got nailed for trespassing when I was real young.

Sometimes you can't resist exploring a haunted house.
The best haunted houses are the ones that are inhabited with an entire family.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The best haunted houses are the ones that are inhabited with an entire family.
It was actually abandoned... and the woman who owned the 30 acre property it was on, drove by and saw one of us.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there was the incident when i shot a guy in the leg, but every time i have brought it up someone goes on a tirade about how people (outside of law enforcement) shouldn't even be allowed to own guns,

but i say this, if someone breaks into my house, they had better be able to outrun a bullet =).

thats not the funny one though, when i was 12 years old i tried to shoot my neighbor with a bow an arrow, (a real one). they called the cops and i dont understand all of what went down, (i was only 12) but i never got that thing back. =(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True story. I kicked a cop in the nuts at a party one time. He kept saying I was drunk, and wouldn't give me the sobriety test. I was 16 at the time. I'd only had 1 beer, so I wasn't drunk. I kept asking him to test me, but he wouldn't. I was completely sober and he knew it, he just wanted to **** with us. So after asking him like 10 times to give me the test (nicely of course, I didn't have an attitude or anything), I finally just got really frustrated and kicked him right in the nards. I ran like a bastard out the front door of the house and got away while he was writhing on the floor. Never heard anything about it again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pics or it didn't happen.

Seriously though, that's awesome. I would've paid good money to see that.

Best answers
Another funny thing me and my friends used to do was take "For Sale" signs out people's front yards and putting them back down a few houses further. Never got caught or anything for that though.

I don't do that anymore. Damn cops scared the crap out me.
Yea one of my friends did that to me... I wasnt too happy about that one.

Anyways, ive done my fair share of vandalism, luckily i havnt gotten in trouble with a cop yet. I have however gotten the cops called on me MANY times.

About 2-3 months ago i got my quad engine back from the machine shop, they bored it out and installed a new piston. Well i got done installing the engine on my quad at about... 1:30 am, and i was anxious to ride it. So i started it up and rode it up and down my road going about... 65-70 mph. My neighbors got so pissed off that they called the cops. That one was a close call.

Another time i saran wrapped my road and a bunch of cars seen it and got the cops out there. they ended up sending out 3 cruisers out in the area. That time we were extremely lucky not to get caught, since we were right by them when they were looking for us. haha good times tho, i'd do it again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're probably also half a decade younger, so..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Once I was staying at my buddies cape house (the cape is like a vacation place during the summer in Massachusetts for those who don't know) and we wanted to go chill on a beach on saturday night at like 1 or 2 am I forget which. So we were chilling smoking hookah and a little weed and all of a sudden we see flashlights moving across the beach.

Turns out we weren't supposed to be there after 1am or something like that so it turned into this whole ordeal. The cops had to like search my hookah stuff to make sure there wasn't anything illegal in it (there was but it got all burned up) and then they asked us if we had any other drugs with us and the girl who brought the weed actually confessed to it. So that kind of put a damper on the weekend, but nothing major happened I think my buddy just got a ticket and the girl got her stash taken away and had to pay like 100 dollars.

Best answers
well last night me and a couple of my mates were AMAZINGLY stoned and we were walking around the streets of the suburb we live in when we ran into these 2 guys

NOW these guys were not only completely pissed but they were carrying their trousers and underwear so we couldnt stop laughing we sat down on a bench at a petrol station and watched these half naked lunatics terrorising the locals

fun times

then this four wheel drive with about 6 antenna sticking out of it (talk about inconspicuous) shows up and parks across the road from these guys (so it parked right next to us) the guys sort of stumbled off up a nearby street and dissapeard

lucky my mate has a police scanner

the dude in the 4wd was community patrol (not cops but has a radio to contact the cops if somethings going down) these dudes ended up running around the campus of this university that was nearby with the community patrol following them

WHEEEEEN the cops show up behind us (there was three of us) and stopped us to ask a few questions we told them all we knew and they gave us the job of herding up these pantless idiots and getting them trapped inside a local primary school

long story short we did it and got 50 bucks each out of it

and that fifty shall be going towards drugs for the guns n roses concert next weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom