Droid Infantry Replaces Military Next Year

Best answers
you would prefere to die then live forever? :/
K, picture this: a meteorite hits the planet which goes BOOM and all u can see from ure flying bodyless head is the Sun while u slowly approach it because of gravity laws.

And picture this: the environment gets completely ****ed up because the robots went berserk and/or expell too much carbon dioxide (smoke) and we die sooner or later because we don't have plants to breathe, and later on, we don't have animals to feed with. Then canibalism appears until the last man, who dies eventually. That's how the dinosaurs got extinct: the vegetarians died because of the radiation and the carnivores started eating each other until the last one starved to death.

All that all over again because scientists screw around with robots, protecting nothing but their pockets, and thinking universe is eternal and, therefore, every single natural resource is eternal.

Riiight...

Thank you for killing us :)

Best answers
Because, what good does a robot fighting for me to me or the human species for that matter.

Nothing but destroy my enemy.

It is with out honor, i do not grow stronger but weaker because of it.
I do not earn my victory.
I do not earn my right to life.
I do not gain power i loose it, because im not fighting im siting on my ass and waiting for them to finish the job for me.
I gain another unwanted dependance, like i have to weau of them already (i become dependant on those machines for my worhtless lifes survival).

To truely earn my right to life, i must defeat my enemys in mortal kombat.
Using my own strenght and wisdom.
Thus improoving who i am and all or most of my atributes.
If i loose then i deserv it, it is proper punishment for my own weakness and stupidity.

Unlike you humans popular belief that life is your birth given right, it is not.
You must earn it, and constantly proove that you are worth of it (well not humans aparently, but in the end only we will be payng the price.
Our compfort lifestile only weakens us further, does it not. And that weakness will couse our doom one day. I figure.)

Well in the other hand, this is only my creed, i intend to live by, or atleast atempt to.
And eaven if the doom of man dosnt come, i wont loose any thing by living that way, i will only gain power or die
(witch is just as well, if i cant become something more than a human, (my coal is to become eccualevant to Brolly in power i mean, and later surpass it),
then there i see no point in continueing my existance, pathetic but i realy dont have any other reason to live).
(And one more thing, if i become eccual to Brolly, then i wont mind having stronger enemys, in fact that would be recomended, so it wont be so boring and i could further my self eaven more.)

And immortality is eccualevant to endless torment.
After weau milleniums id go insane of boredom, and at the end of my planet begins the real agony. Spend eternity in void. You cant have a better hell than that.
But that means cristian version of heaven will adventualy become hell aswell. Endless pleasure is not so pleasurable as you might think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom