Drink your sorrows away?
Eat?
Cry? (c'mon admitt it....YOU CRY)
Shoot hookers?
Steal police cars?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jump on AIM and talk to you.

But since moving here and losing AIM in a knife-fight with a monkey who later took out his anger on the network, i've found myself saddened. So I try and jump on AIM, realise I can't, get sadder, decide to vent on AIM, realise I can't, implode, rise from the ashes, order a pizza and watch Seinfeld. If I have a problem I prefer to do whatever to solve it. I don't like to 'give something time'.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I pretty much drop acid, make love to my hand and then go out and committe mass geniocide to a minority like cycloptic monks. Damn bald one eye'd bastards.... I don't trust them one bit.

Annie

A
Ravendust said:
Jump on AIM and talk to you.

But since moving here and losing AIM in a knife-fight with a monkey who later took out his anger on the network, i've found myself saddened. So I try and jump on AIM, realise I can't, get sadder, decide to vent on AIM, realise I can't, implode, rise from the ashes, order a pizza and watch Seinfeld. If I have a problem I prefer to do whatever to solve it. I don't like to 'give something time'.
=(
Venting on AIM is great...the carpel tunnel is definitely worth it for me

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll typically go and either listen to music or write some music - sometimes, it takes being upset to get that appropriate chord in place in the 8th measure >_>

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin_You said:
I'll typically go and either listen to music or write some music - sometimes, it takes being upset to get that appropriate chord in place in the 8th measure >_>
So are you saying you write emo music or really hard core "slam your head into the wall because you are angry" music? Also.... send me the wave file... I want to hear your masterpeice!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
So are you saying you write emo music or really hard core "slam your head into the wall because you are angry" music? Also.... send me the wave file... I want to hear your masterpeice!
I tend to write more classical music, nothing "emo", particularly since there are no lyrics. Besides, I never truly get upset enough to get to that end of the emotional spectrum, heh.

At the moment, I am writing a piece for a male chorus, 5 voices (2 tenors, a baritone, 2 bass voices). I'd hardly call it "emo" :p

However, I do tend to get ideas for the piece when I'm in my uptight/upset mode (ie: pre-exam mode >_>), so I try to commit some ideas to memory and add them to my piece when the opportunity arises.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I try my best not to take my anger/frustration out on people, because I despise it when other do it to me. I either listen to music, speifically the kind you here as a kickass fighting backround music, or try and "harness" the anger. Since I know how to raise energy levels and "feel" the warmth of it around anywhere on my body, try to push the energy to the max using the anger/frustration (which feels so empowering). After that, I'm usually too tired out to be as angry.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When im feeling sad I just lay down on meh bed and start thinking about stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Sadness is what you get when you take the drive and ambition out of anger. Speaking strictly in the coldest sense, it is a wasteful emotion, counterproductive to both action and purpose. It serves only as a self-defeating failsafe mechanism for those with distant hopes, an excuse to ignore what may seem unachievable. Sadness and sorrow are two very different things, girl. Sorrow is a contagious woeful empathy; sadness is pathetic, self-deprecating, and ultimately suicidal in most respects."

This is from a book I am writing, when a girl asks the main character why he steps forth and does his duty of setting things right to people suffering from "Sorrow" (the influence of a mad old God of the same name), with what seems to be disregard for the possibility that they might just be normal people going through a sad time. It is a reflection of my personal feelings on sadness--though I get sad plenty of times, I try to always use that sadness to spur myself to action rather than becoming stagnant.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One likes to get totally licked in the city centre and wake up in someone else's house, that usually gets me over any potential emo stage, if not, i'll just annoy some people on WoW for a few hours.

Best answers
i try to put my anger somewhere else.
what usually happens is that i'm so pissed i dont talk to people for a while, and then they start nagging because i dont tlak to them and that's when i really get angry and yell them out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I go SSJ 0 (Super-Shiyo-Jin ZERO) and wreak havoc and destruction upon the lands. Then I do battle with my mortal enemy, the demon lord Orochi. After killing him and banging his hot wife and (legal aged and likewise hot) daughters I grab a smoke and some booze and contemplate life.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i play my guitar like a bad boy. or bottle it up if theres no instrument around.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I ussualy just chill on my bed and look at the cieling if im really upset. Or I draw. Couple times when im really pissed is I go into my backyard and hit rocks with a bat at my neighbors house.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I put it in my not-so-happy place.

Best answers
There are very few things that get me sad these days. At least, I can easily deal with the things that do make me sad, and think about more important things. If something does make me sad though, and for whatever reason I am finding it hard to deal with, I usually watch a thought provoking movie or just listen to some music. Sometimes I talk to friends on MSN aswell, but usually I completely avoid the topic of whatever is getting me down, and just cheer myself up by talking to them.

Best answers
Well, I either go downstairs and weightlift or I punch walls (inside joke). I got really pissed off once and i punched a hole right through my wall. When I did that, my whole right hand pretty much shattered. I had 3 shattered knuckles, a fracture in my pinky in like 8 places. and extensive muscle and nerve damage. My advice, do something more productive when your angry.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think. That's about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom