Dreams

Best answers
hmmm what dreams do u have???

i had the last night a dream about the release of esf beta 1. it was 75.0 mb and i downloaded it.

then at 75.0 mb my hard disk copied it to the download folder.

then i launched it - but what happend then?? i woke up ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the last dream you had was of esf? you need to get out more..

i dont remember my dreams for anything more then 2 mins.

Best answers
i dreamed i slapped a clown, and did a backflip. then i woke up

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O uh ok

most of my dreams are about chicks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm lets see last night i had a dream where i could slow time and shot lots of stuff... (come to think of it 50% of my dreams are like that... the other half is about chicks ;D and yes i watch too many action movies :p )

though it was funny cause i just caught a bullet and im going go me... then i get shot in the back fell on my face and woke up :/

Lid

L
i hate it hopw if u die ina dream u auto wake up :( god probably rpogrmamed it in, if user die user quits, just like CS :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I dreamed about the new ESF, I launched it and the recharge button didn't work :\
drove me nuts...

Best answers
what a nightmare lol

my dreams are usaly so damn real I wake up wondering how I got in bed

Best answers
one dream i had was that i really knew that i dreamt...

wow that was cool...

i could make evrything in this dream so i changed to a dbz fight location. then only an enemy... i took vegeta as him and we fought. it was a great battle... in the end i made a power struggle with him, he with his final flash and me with any ki beam attack.... then it slowly gets white and i wake up...

then i thought nothing. i became a clear mind. time to go on toilette. then back to bed. (good that i didnt have to go to school)

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Once I had a dream where I was in school and suddenly I realized I was dreaming. I went home and into my bedroom, then heard my mum calling me. I didn't want to be woken up so I hid in my bed, next thing I know I'm waking up..

Best answers
I just had the tightest dream of flying but like every now and then like my flying powers would freakin cut out on me and I would fall for like 10 minutes, also had a female friend who could fly too, but she went off doin her own thing and so did I.:]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I hate those flying dreams...:\
they are fun when ur still in the air
But u should try landing !!! ;/
Crashed into my school last time...

Best answers
I dont dream...(often)

which is werid...but when do dream they dont make sense...

like I had a dream I was with my friends in the middle of the desert...just no where just there.....it was weird.....and pointless.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heheh it's very embarissing to have dreams about chicks, especially when u sleep at someone elses house..

When u wake up they stare at ya with such :D a smile and always exactly seem to know where u dreamed of last night :)

but since I have a girlfriend, I have very vague dreams, that things happen wich I can't control, very frustrating is that ;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom