Dreams, can be strange.

Best answers
Ok, i'll start out like this. If you are entering this thread, READ my whole post and you won't think i am a psychopath. I had a dream lastnight and i came up with an idea for a futuristic weapon.

First of all i would like to state, i'm posting on these forums because i've been here for a while and trust the opinions here. I would also like to state i have nothing but poor grade graphics capabilities and want an opinion, not flames that i'm a newbie. It kind of looks like a leg of an animal hanging in a butcher shop, but i also want to know if this has been on any games, other MODs or other designs.

Ok now, i made a ROUGH picture in Imageready of how it looked in my dream.. I used a filter or two and made a kind of skeleton figure of it.

It was very light and it had a sort of see-through metal chassis sort of, and beams of light pulsating through with a button on the back for firing and a button somewhere on the bottom for charging. There was no energy source that i could remember, and the ball of energy that came out was blue and absorbed into whatever it hit.

If someone would like to make a 3D model for me to illustrate this further i would love that, but if not i can manage. I have no idea which forum to put this on so in advance i'm sorry if it is the wrong one.

~cr4zy.ch

EDIT: New picture, i still realise it's a really strange idea.

Best answers
I can kinda imagine it... well i think it looks a little like the Starwars Outcast 2 weapon that shots electronic balls, just that this one is a little changed... do u play Outcast 2? :D well it surely would be exciting to see it as a 3D model :) tho i dont know how to make such things, sry.

Best answers
Hmmm, i just took a look at that.
Is this it? If so then no, nothing like it.

It was so strange, but it also felt comfortable. I don't know how i remember, but go figure.

~cr4zy.ch

Best answers
yea... when u show that pic i can see u are right :) long time sins i played outcast 2 so how could i know? :D

Best answers
strange dream but....
i also have strange dreams but now what does this has to do with artwork shouldnt it be in Modelling/Skinning???

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that looks like the electro puls from jeti knight jeti acedemy(don't know how to write that)

Best answers
TGhost said:
strange dream but....
i also have strange dreams but now what does this has to do with artwork shouldnt it be in Modelling/Skinning???
This is why i posted this in my first post. I have no idea, and i'm sure as hell not going to post this in the Models/Skins section and get flamed.

~cr4zy.ch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom