Dream Thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder how this will go down here.. BUt i'm sure we've all got some strange dreams...

I'm out drinking with two friends in broad daylight, at some parking lot. We were acting like it was night, we were in thick clothes, must have been alaska.

Well anyway we're tlaking about something... and I'm losing coherency... and I drop my bottle and sit down on the curb... ABout to fall to my knees mumbling "There's glass on the ground in front of me." One of my friends put out his cigarette and grabbed me, forcing me to the ground, the left side of my face right into the broken glass. All I could feel was the glass cutting my face as I whimpered and struggled, tears in my eyes. The taste of blood. All I could hear as sometthing along the lines "Now for *something* for another 35 years."

I lay there having woke up at that point... wondering what it meant.

Best answers
I remember i had this one dream when i was 6....

I was walking on this rather large dirt trail in the woods, then out of no-where I fell in a huge pit. There were some cartoon-ish looking snakes in that pit and I was kinda freaking out. Out of the blue, Barney Rubble (yes, the same Barney Rubble from the Flintstones) came over and calmed me down. Then me and him got on this big snake and rode him out of the pit.

And that was my dream.....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Weird. I've never had a dream where I actually "felt" anything.

I once had a dream that I was in a bar or something, and some guy was trying to rob it. In that dream I transformed into a Super Saiyan! But the guy started running. I moved REALLY slowly and flew the same speed after the guy The guy ran upward like into some sort of portal and was too fast for me to follow. That's when I woke up.

I've had certain dreams along those lines where I've got some sort of powers. But whenever I try to fire an energy blast or something, I already know this is a dream and nothing is going to happen. Therefore, it never works.

Dreams get weird for me because I'm usually only half unconcious. Normally in a dream, I'm struggling to see and can't open my eyes in-dream, while in reality I can't open them because my body is trying to open my "real" eyes. Normally I'm in a light sleep at that point.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My dreams typically involve drama/action move or anime-esque plots, with sequences of being able to fly.

I guess I have a specific imagination.

Best answers
I only remember dreams when they have something to do with pain or fear. Like when I was really small I was scared of black cats... and they ate me....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All my dreams involve Fergie, 3 random oriental chicks and Asia Carrera, and my dad. I think it has something to with earlier this year where my dad walked in on me having a wank. I try not to think about it.

cloud13

C
My usuall dream is a bunch of people i know are at my house and i go to go down to my basement(which has a long flight of stairs) and there is always someone down there in the shadows and he starts to pull me down the stairs and i scream for help but all they do is watch as i go down and then i wake up sweating and trying to recall where im at....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, I remember this really wierd dream. Infact, it's so wierd, it's hillarious! So here goes: I'm at home, and all of a sudden I get this wierd idea to move jupiter, which revolves around the moon. So I fly into outer space, grab the moon, and use it to start spinning jupiter around. Then, jupiter falls out of orbit, and heads for the earth, falls on it, and destroys it (except a little tiny crum). Then I'm back in my apartment, and my dad starts yelling at me. He says: You should be ashamed, you destroyed Russia! Then I'm in space again, and I see that all I've destroyed was Russia! and it looked like someone took a bite out of the earth.
Then I talk some more crap with my dad back on Earth, then I go into space AGAIN, and I dont know how, but I ended up on a planet that looks like a book, with only one house on it. It was night. And out of the house came Elmer Fudd, dressed in pijamas and holding a candle. Then some wierd music started playing. I dont remember what happened after that. So what do you think? Isn't it hilarious?

Best answers
Hmm.. Arthos, since you asked us what it could mean (and not what weird dreams we have), here goes my throw at your dream:

Seems to me that you had a fight with a that friend, or you don't trust him/hold some grudge.. I think that you might have issues with that guy/girl..

Anyway, to go with the flow: I don't remember any of my dreams.. The only one I remember was one when I was like 4-5 years old or something.. It involved a bunch of giant rats with glowing eyes looking down on me in the sewer (me being in the sewer, the rats being outside)

Best answers
my dreams i had a "feeling" in are kinda wierd, its about well having sex with some girl(s)...yeah not kidding

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Valeska said:
my dreams i had a "feeling" in are kinda wierd, its about well having sex with some girl(s)...yeah not kidding
Congrats, if it's the girl in your sig. :D

Retired
Best answers
In one dream, I was running through the city because I was being chased. and for some reason I was suddenly standing in an art gallery, probably thinking that I needed a place with people to lose myself in. So I sat down on a couch in front of a painting and this guy who was chasing me suddenly stood next to me, pointing a gun at me.

I tried to run, but like in all dreams, you fall down while trying to do so.

so there I was, lying on the ground. and Bam, got shot..

the moment I got shot, I felt 'weird'.. totally paralyzed, weak, really had the feeling I was fading away. and at that moment, I woke up.

Never had a dream like that before, never had it ever since. But it was very weird, because it really felt like dying (not that I know how that feels, but it did).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
I remember i had this one dream when i was 6....

I was walking on this rather large dirt trail in the woods, then out of no-where I fell in a huge pit. There were some cartoon-ish looking snakes in that pit and I was kinda freaking out. Out of the blue, Barney Rubble (yes, the same Barney Rubble from the Flintstones) came over and calmed me down. Then me and him got on this big snake and rode him out of the pit.

And that was my dream.....
were you sexually assaulted as a child?

ive never really had any strange dreams. i get nightmares every now and again, that im out in combat, and i manage to get all my friends to safety, seconds before the group chasing us burst in, and im torn apart by bullets. it feels so real, i always wake up in a sweat.

oh and i had a dream where i was being chased by a train, and then my pet dog barked at it, and it ran away...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had a dream where Lee was in my room then I woke up and he was actually in my room omg
Ness said:
All my dreams involve Fergie, 3 random oriental chicks and Asia Carrera, and my dad. I think it has something to with earlier this year where my dad walked in on me having a wank. I try not to think about it.
Ah, we've all been caught at some point. Can't say it's ever affected my dreams though o_O

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Call me crazy, but I usually dream of events to come.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatality said:
Call me crazy, but I usually dream of events to come.
Not alone.

I just don't talk about it, cuz I haven't had any for a long time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is 1 of a million dreams iv'e had, most scariest dream

I was standing in a door way of a house then I saw 2 kids and we started play Sega Saturn O_O!!!!!, We were playing sonic and Jason came in the door and we started screaming, So when I turned off the Saturn the kids were gone, then I opened the basment door, and I saw the kids faces, and they said come on this is the way, so I went down there and there was this guy playing DOOM 3 WTF??!, then Jason came down and took of his mask and he looked like goku, Then he did instasnt transmission and left, I found the 2 kids and we went to sleep, then when I was sleeping somebody poked me in the ear with there finger and I woke up, I was terriefied, becasue I slept in the same room as my own, and it felt so real.

Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
were you sexually assaulted as a child?
What does that have to do with Barney Rubble.... or my dream for that matter?

I also had this other dream when I was at my bus-stop with everyone else, and I found something in the ground. It was kinda wierd looking and I just walked over to it and it was a Nuke. It detonated, and all i could see was a bright flash. Everything was on fire...

Somehow, i was still alive, and I was looking around. Everyone was on fire, they were burnt down to their skeletons, so all I could see was the skeletons of my neighbors on fire... with exposed muscle tissue still on parts of the skeletons.... It was gruesome.

And I stood there, looking at everything burn (keeping in mind that we are in the middle of the mushroom-cloud) and i looked at my hands, and they started to burn away...

Then everything died down and we all decinegrated and I woke up covered in a cold sweat. Couldn't sleep for days.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
I had a dream where Lee was in my room then I woke up and he was actually in my room omg

dude that weekend was awsome :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom