Draylock has a problem.

Best answers
Okay, this will be hard to explain. I don't really know what the problem is, except for as I'm typing this right now, everytime I hit a key I see little black lines comming up in this box. This happens on almost all websites with Flash, Shockwave, whatever program that has animated GIF's and such.

PROBLEM: Go to fileplanet right, those animated banners. They all flash a lot, get really choppy, and make me want to seizure. Sometimes I can't even play the thing, its like somethings popping up in front of it. This happens with flash games too. I've tried updating my flash, shockwave, everything, tried going into the options and lowering the quality, its nothing. I've even experianced this on both of my video cards, so I have no idea of what the problem may be.

Any techies out there able to help?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's weird, I've never heard of something like that before. Can you grab a screenshot, or does it not appear in a screenshot?

Try updating whatever browser you're using, if you haven't done that. Every time I've had problems in Flash/Shockwave, updating the plugins themselves doesn't work, but doing a fresh uninstall/reinstall of Firefox does. If you're using IE, you won't have it that easy, but you can still try updating.

Best answers
Internet Explorer, let me see if I can grab a screenshot.

Sorry whenever I screenshot it turns out perfect.

Best answers
It turns out okay, no corruption at all? Man thats wierd. Try downloading firefox from it's homepage at www.getfirefox.com. it's not super big at only 4.7mb so if you have highspeed then the install should take longer than the download. :) Anyway, use firefox and see if the same problems happen, if so then try to redownload internet explorer.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try to use firefox see if it changes or not.

But sometimes when I go to sites with those *** flash adv banners, I get choppy as hell or lag badly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
Try to use firefox see if it changes or not.

But sometimes when I go to sites with those *** flash adv banners, I get choppy as hell or lag badly.
Try the Firefox plugins 'Adblock' and 'Flashblock'.

Those two plugins allow me to surf the web 99% ad-free. That includes ads on sites, not just popups. They allow you to block ads from their source, and you can use Flashblock to replace Flash objects with a button. Or you can just block the Flash object alltogether.

It works wonders. Ever since I started using Firefox and using some plugins, my internet experience has been enhanced a hundred fold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom