Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Greetings everyone. I haven't posted any art in a while. So I went back and found a couple drawings I did about 3 years ago. And as the thread subject suggests, yes, they are in color. I used colored pencils. Enjoy.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they are pretty good, a bit out of porportion but then agian, it's ol work so ur probally better now, still nice :):yes:

grtz Naz

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure if you've kept things up that you're much better three years later. Not bad drawings as they are though.

Best answers
I think they look nice, the hands look really good :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm on the first pic the eyes are a little wonky (i.e. tilted upwards). Thats all for crit because thats all I see wrong with it.
Nice job with the colouring pencils, almost rivals my cg work :p Very nice overall, proportions are pretty correct from what I see.

The drawing for 3 years ago is very good. I would have to see a very recent drawing to compare, but you surly have improved some.

3 years ago, I wasn't able to open photoshop, or draw at all btw o_O

Best answers
the Goku isent that good but the Trunks is
but okay Keep it going and maybee you will be a drawer of DBRF
Dragonball A Real Fake.
Lol jk.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for the comments guys. I'm not really sure why I decided to post these since they are considerably worse than the other drawings I have posted before, but I just figured what the hell.

Best answers
just the same, dude that trunks is wicked sweet!!I love the coloring you did, it looks awsome ;)

Retired
Best answers
yeah nice drawings. btw ryoko, you use PS for cg'ing ;) he doesnt. show us more of your work Evil_Trunks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:F I was being a little serious too you know. His colouring is very good with pencils, far better than I could do.

Retired
Best answers
agreed. he colors very well. but then again you color very well in PS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom