Drawing wip

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tryout in coloring...want some tips if u guys can help..

what to add\change..
c&c welcome

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mm..not really asking comments about the drawing,but comments about the coloring,the drawing isnt of importence here

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
colour variations, use blue's for the "cold" and red's for the "warm" parts of the skin.

Best answers
You have a shadow under the ear which suggests light is coming fron the top left, but there's a shadow on the top left of his head, which dosent lend itself to the believability of your lighting solution.

My advice would be to pick a point on the drawing where you want the light to radiate from and stick to it, drawing all your shadows forming that way. Don't just use smidges of the burn tool either. Pick a dark base colour for the skin, then pick a lighter colour and slowly work highlights in to the skin. That's how i'd do it anyway :)

Best answers
make more highlights, make more darker darks, and try to make the coloring more subtle! hope that helps

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks good, but where the mask meets the bridge of the nose is blurred which looks strange. Also, the bottom of the sideburn needs to be black (filled in).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a lil update...changed some of the shading as tails said..added a glow(i like)..ill get to the rest of the critz u gave later,to tired atm @_@

thank you all,been very helpfull :)

p.s i know the hair look awfull atm :S,just wanted to fill it out meanwhile,was disturbing my eye,so its nothing special (yet) :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom