💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why not,??... well, it does look familliar, but its possible...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He may have used that pic as a reference, but so what. You have to start somewhere. I think it looks great. Nice job.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh wait, all I saw was the pic that Spectre posted. Good job, looks sweet.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone posted that earlier this year... I'm not sure that it was you. What's your name?

Best answers
uhh my name is joe and i did draw that trained myself since i was three. mine is in black and white, oh and if pic does not load go to my website http://www.geocities.com/stiffdog87 and view it there goku.jpg if it tiny use printer to zoom or download with dap.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if ur 16 and u taught urself scince u were three, ud be better than that, its good dont get me wrong but there are several things wrong with it :), ive taught myself scince i was three, im 15 now, almost 16, i only got serious into drawing about 3 years ago, and i think (sorry i dont wanna sound arrogant) i cud draw better than that.... It is good though

Best answers
k lol i only use #2 pencil, unlike u im sure, u probably use all kinds of pens and stuff right?;) we poor down here give me a break lol.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, far from it, i have to spend about an hour to find a pencil and a rubber in my house most days, i only keep track of my inking stuff (4 pens), i use a 2H most of the time (i dunno what ne utha countries call it), and that picture was done with a sharp pencil, and probably was a H grade at least, but im not trying to give u a hard time, its just u seem to be bragging about the fact u taught urself how to draw scince u were three.... sorry :S

Best answers
im not bragging just telling u how i learned to do what i can today, i never want to brag the last thing on my mind for people that cant draw. i let others comment on my drawings not me saying that mine are the best and they are not the best, i still have alot of practice ahead of me and i know 4 sure i am very, far away from acomplishing my dream of mastery in drawing ill keep on working u to bro nice to see another dedicated artist out there.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cool well its nice to see u are dedicated, keep up the good work :)!

Best answers
which pics are u guys lookin at? mine is the black and white goku.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh ive been drawing for about... oh 4 years now and i can draw as good as that...except for that aura...meh o well :p

gj btw...i dont think that is traced, i can tell u added and took stuff away from it...its a little different...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom