Best answers
just decided to have one =) im too damn tired of all these people posting stupid sigs and not much drawing

Best answers
well.. somebody post a drawing :rolleyes: im working on one right now :D finally have my graphire 2..

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could try and whip something up in a few days. I'll get back to this, and hopefully post some progress.

Noah
GreenTaco

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yeah, heh, sorta forgot about this one. :) I may not be able to do this after all...

Noah
GreenTaco

Best answers
HEre one

Well I decide to draw something with all teh boredom in my head, I just finished it , hope ya like =P

"GLO"
p.s. yep, the pic was OPERA inspired, Chow Yun Fat is the king of Opera =P

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scary man... Nice work. :) I don't wanna meet her when she's ****ed off.

Noah
GreenTaco

Best answers
AHAHahah

AHhaha good one Taco, thanks man.. hoped ya like it... more will come soon (If I'm not lazy :p)
-GLO

Best answers
:devil:
Ive got a good one, but ill have to wait until ive got my damned scanner up and running. Probably be today.

Best answers
Kool koool

Its all good, kool kool... I finally stayed up till 2'oclock finishing watching the left over 13 episodes of Cowboy Bebop, very good anime overall ^.^
-GLO

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is a very good anime. I actually made a wallpaper a little while back featuring Spike. I think the link is http://home.neb.rr.com/skidoo/cowboywp1.jpg . If that doesn't work, then I must have deleted it off of the server. :\

Noah
GreenTaco

Best answers
whoa

Nice work Taco, yep the anime was great, but I dont know if it beats TRIGUN =P , Anyways I'm trying to download BLOOD:The Last Vampire , damn connection tho is slow towards the person, oh well I have all night while I sleep.. ^.^ Anyways Great job Taco..
"GLO":shocked:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom