Dragons based game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hello. I'm looking for a dragon based game. Something like The I of The Dragon, but if possible to support multiplayer. Thanks in advance! : )

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Divinity 2: Dragon Knight

I've heard you can become a Dragon in that game.

Also, my sig.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your sig doesn't tell ****. And can you be a dragon in Skyrim?

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're such a Dum Dum Dugan.
Your mother is a Dum Dum Dugan.

I know what's that because Z is obsessed with that game. The picture itself doesn't tell it's Skyrim and someone not aware of that game wouldn't understand.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I know what's that because Z is obsessed with that game. The picture itself doesn't tell it's Skyrim and someone not aware of that game wouldn't understand.
The avatar/sig mix are pretty indicative of what game is involved. If he didn't know what it was, simply giving him the chance to say so would have been enough. That isn't why you posted, though. You're arguing just to argue. On top of that, you're disrespectful for absolutely no reason. I can guess why. Truly, I'm sorry about your origins, but I wasn't involved. It isn't my fault that you survived the abortion. Don't take it out on me.

In any case, the aforementioned Div2 is pretty much it.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry about your origins, but I wasn't involved. It isn't my fault that you survived the abortion. Don't take it out on me.
No you :(

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's a bit old but it was awesome. Drakan: Order of the Flame.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I played a demo of that. It was gratifying, but I kept drowning.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does he want to ride dragons or be the dragon? Lair is always out there if he doesnt mind riding one. Granted, it isnt the best game in the world. But its there.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, I like how this thread turned out.

hleV, unless they lived under a 10 ton rock nailed shut to the ground for the majority of their life, anyone not knowing about Skyrim is an abomination and should be fed to the trolls. :p

Besides, he asked for Dragon based first, which Skyrim is, so there!

---------- Double Post below was added at 01:40 PM has been merged with this post created 01:29 PM ----------

Dragon Commander

You get to be a Dragon with a Jet Pack strapped to its back. 'Nuff Said.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hleV, unless they lived under a 10 ton rock nailed shut to the ground for the majority of their life, anyone not knowing about Skyrim is an abomination and should be fed to the trolls. :p
I doubt it's worth arguing about Skyrim with you, since you're obsessed with it, but I'll at least say that I'm not even gonna try it. AFAIK it's too time-consuming and I'd rather waste my time in some other way. I know about Skyrim only because of you, and I wouldn't mind if I didn't.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I doubt it's worth arguing about Skyrim with you, since you're obsessed with it, but I'll at least say that I'm not even gonna try it. AFAIK it's too time-consuming and I'd rather waste my time in some other way. I know about Skyrim only because of you, and I wouldn't mind if I didn't.
Arguing? Hah, if you'd rather not play Skyrim, suit yourself. But know this, its all about the experience, don't go avoiding Skyrim just because I annoy you with it. You have the advantage of knowing almost nothing about it. That in itself will make you play, sooner or later.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
War of the Monsters for PS2. One of the most fun multiplayer brawlers out there. You can unlock and play as Raptros, a dragon.

[video=youtube;lWf2Lr6Etsk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWf2Lr6Etsk[/video]

If you don't like the skeleton look that's fine because that just happens to be a secret costume of his. He fly around the entire stage, glide, breathe fire, shoot fire balls. Dragon stuffs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom