DragonMods Central for all Dragonball Z Mods

Best answers
DragonMods Central = CENTRE for DRAGONball z MODificationS

The site has been finished with full scripts, some of custom made by me, to allow anyone to review any file and other things. We will host any file for any dbz game, excluding full mods themselves( ex: somemod.exe ). We would love to host any models, map, etc. for Earth Special Forces.

<a href="http://dmc.flagrun.net">DragonMods Central</a>

Thank You,
M A T R I X

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
If ya want, you can upload mah maps on the site... you can find them on www.s2k.de.tt -- They´re all 4 ESF 2.0 alpha... when the beta is out, formattet versions of the map will come.

Best answers
yup, his maps rule!
btw, come on aim dj :)

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I cant find esf there o_o

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's more like a dmz site with the word esf in it :/

Best answers
i think dmz will come out long after esf beta.

why dont u make some esf sections then? :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
useing the power of good (yea!) I will read his mind, and SPiNs (spins the owner of Red sayain Mod)

Matrix (or whoever the owner is) thinks:

I hate esf but i will put a little link in the corner so ppl dont think that i hate it

SPiN

I like both esf and dmz and have a site where you can download everything u need for both mods, so dmc is totally pointless..

;/

Best answers
And what would that site be? Ive been looking for a good ESF Models site, to no avail. All I've found so far is Red Saiyan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its offline right now, the link will be posted here when its back online. so just keep watching

Best answers
dmc = dmz site

if this would be for all dragonballz mods, it would have the dbz mods for:

- q3
- max payne (yeah there will be one comin out)
- ut (dunno but it could be)
- hl (esf!)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by M A T R I X
DragonMods Central = CENTRE for DRAGONball z MODificationS

The site has been finished with full scripts, some of custom made by me, to allow anyone to review any file and other things. We will host any file for any dbz game, excluding full mods themselves( ex: somemod.exe ). We would love to host any models, map, etc. for Earth Special Forces.

<a href="http://dmc.flagrun.net">DragonMods Central</a>

Thank You,
M A T R I X
Are you sure about that? I've been going to your site for a loonnggg time now and I haven't seen one Esf update. You guys even have your own Dmz section and I don't see crap about Esf. The least you could do is psot the Buu models and Actually make an Esf section or even Sos but no, You have to put the worst of them all on the site. Pathetic..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Centre for all DBZ Mods i think not its just a DMZ fansite basically well thats all i see it as.

BrunO

Best answers
And what would that site be? Ive been looking for a good ESF Models site, to no avail. All I've found so far is Red Saiyan.

thats cuz Red Saiyan r0X0rZ y0r b0X0rZ

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i dont think my site will be back up. im working to get mah new comp so no time for site. no money. so site wont be up any soon. might get back when beta gets out.

Best answers
sr iv been away. It is actually for all dbz mods, but iv never been given esf files, im putting up [-=S2k=-]DJ-R's maps right now. The only reason there isnt an esf section right nowis because the person who was supposed to do it, didnt. Arg. There is no bfp because its not really a dbz mod. Ther are other mods that will have stuff put up as soon as they are out such as ghp, foc, and i cant think of others off hand but there are others. I may put up bfp if a couple ppl want it.

Actually for those that think i dont like esf. I should say it was the first HL mod i played and did for a long time. I may again if i ever bother installing it. That is the same for dmz too. Only have DoD installed lol

Best answers
Originally posted by M A T R I X
sr iv been away. It is actually for all dbz mods, but iv never been given esf files, im putting up [-=S2k=-]DJ-R's maps right now. The only reason there isnt an esf section right nowis because the person who was supposed to do it, didnt. Arg. There is no bfp because its not really a dbz mod. Ther are other mods that will have stuff put up as soon as they are out such as ghp, foc, and i cant think of others off hand but there are others. I may put up bfp if a couple ppl want it.

Actually for those that think i dont like esf. I should say it was the first HL mod i played and did for a long time. I may again if i ever bother installing it. That is the same for dmz too. Only have DoD installed lol
why do u post then on this ESF BOARD???????

if u dont like esf then go out to the dmz ppl and say: hello dmz ppl i have a site where are maps and files of dmz!!!

they would be really thankfull for this dmz only site.

so please dont say it is for ALL dbz mods because there is only one. and to post a dmz site on a esf board is not a good idea...

you will see it.

bfp is a dbz mod. u must host the model packs and so on then u will see it that it IS a dbz mod. it has only the changed attack names and models. the maps look a lot like dbz.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In his post he said he liked ESF so dont go blagging on him, he had a valid excuse, i dont know if it is true or not but im not here to judge. So please calm down, and yes i believe that BFP should also be on there.

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom