DragonBallZ Levels - new skills, back in action

Best answers
Hello all,

Just to let everyone knows. The Heroes Of Our Destiny project is back in action.

Here is a old level, right now I'm working at to improve it:

This level is way far from done!
Still need to model Master Roshi, work on the terain, make a weather change, make some new fish animations, work underwater decor, create a sun, make some waves rounding the house and many more details

And here is a level that I was planning not to show yet since is at the begining and the textures are all wrong

Anyway all your crits and ideas are apreciated,
Thanks

P.S We are goin for Multiplayer first, since SP takes way to much time and people become unpatience bout it.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
hmm, as always I love the look of your maps. :)

The idea with the planet in the owt map is pretty cool
Add a bunch of asteroids roaming the area

Best answers
Goku[SSJ];813945 said:
P.S We are goin for Multiplayer first, since SP takes way to much time and people become unpatience bout it.
No single player ? Damn. I lost all my interest for DBZ HOOD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he never said they're not going to make single player, he said they will make Multiplayer first, so maybe afterwards.

well I'm glad to hear DBZ HOOD is back in action, and your maps look really great there! I still haven't started with my unreal tournament mapping, I said I would like 6 months ago, lol ^^

Best answers
Thanks,

Yeah mate, some asteroids should sure pay off in that level :) But first need to finish the bottom, where the Grand Kai will stend an laugh base on how you fight
he never said they're not going to make single player, he said they will make Multiplayer first, so maybe afterwards.
that\s corect, thanks for clearing that out

anyway added some new stuff like moving waves rounding every island, and some shadow projectors for the palm trees

Best answers
Wow nice. Looking good. So your going back into progress??. What happened before?? Anyways, looking really good. Expecting more things to come. I'm loving the quality of the maps.

-GuZzie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's some very amazing work.

I hope the game development goes well.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
c'mon manthat's very good and hard work! i like it! keep up the good work :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Back in action I see. Superb work, as usual. Raggggh, I better go see what else has been happening there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lMaybe the team just never felt like finishing it, it happens, teams gets lazy or tired of the work and just stop, but enough about the mod, any progress on the map? I really see this map coming along nicely, I remember a few months back when I saw it, it didn't look nearly as good as what it is now, good job!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey guys I know I'm going off topic but I got a few questions and since we're talking about HOOD I thought I'd ask them:

1. How big is it gonna be?
2. Are there gonna be bots?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom