Dragonballuniverse SSJ3 Goku model and skin

Best answers
Originally posted by Yugo X
Heres the first model ive posted on this forum, hope u like it o_o

nice its so nice :cry: (My eyeO_O ):cool: :warning:

ken you make it for esf:devsmile:

Best answers
im gonna make a model for esf at some point and i can gurantee you it will kick some ****ing ass, i will need a GOOD skinner to skin it and somone to animate it... not sure who i should make, any ideas?

Peace

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
only

the only problem is he is to white other then that its very nice and hair is perfecft.Oh and how many polies

Best answers
Ack, truthfully I've never been disgusted by a forum this much

I swear, when everyone saw this pic they practically got on hands and knees and wanted to suck Yugo off.

Anyway, the model is good, But...

1) The hair should be down to his knee's ( or atleast a little lower)
2) The face could use some fine tuning on the mesh and skin, its a little dull
3) Where the hair meets the face could do better with a little more fine tuned skinning(more detail)
4) Some poly's aren't connected on the Hair/Face, Shoulders, and the side of the torso
5) Place the ear a little better, it looks like its floating and doesn't look like its connected to the rest of the head.

Anyway, do take these into consideration, it will help the model out entirely.

Best answers
Hellix, wtf are you talking about. If someone says the model is great then that is there opinion, doesn't mean they are sucking up to Yugo so he releases it (or however you meant it). Don't be so quick to judge.

Best answers
ITs not about opinion

Its fact.

I look at many model threads, and all I ever see, EVER...is the same exact thing.. "OMG ITS GREAT!!!! IS IT FOR ESF?!?!? WHEN WILL OU RELEASE IT?!?!"

Its the same repetitive stuff, whats more annoying is that you have 10-15 people repeating each other with the same thing

If thats all they're gonna do, then they should not post. The whole point of this forum is for Modelers and skinners to get critique on there models to make them better, If people constantly say "ITS GREAT!" like Tony the tiger then the modeler will never get good.

On a side note, I'm not discussing this in this thread anymore.

Best answers
Firstly.. You said 'EVERYONE' was sucking up I believe.. in which it was a select few.

Secondly.. It is opinion.. in my eyes that model is perfect (it's the model on review, not the skin) but the skin could do with some work in the face.

Lastly.. I agree, not the time nor the thread to be talking about the forum n00bs.

Best answers
i dont think it would as good in esf at all.

looks great now.

only ting is his arms are really boxy

Best answers
Ok ok ok children. Lets let someone who models regularly lay down the law.

Most of the things Hellx said were accurate. The arms look off too, just a little too bulgy no matter how super saiyan he is.

Also this model is harder to critique because it is skinner and at an angle. Show us some flats from the front and side and you'll get what you're looking for... unless you're lookin for a soft pillow to lay your ass on.

And to all you model converters out there. Going from q3 to hl is a bit harder than you think. The skin would more than likely have to be done because of the color mode and resolution, not to mention the fact it would need a custom skeleton to look right, unless you can scale it down or up to goku's exact height.

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
His hair is the only thing close...to tell the truth, I like the others much better. The fingers are too round, his face is just off, his muscles look wrong, his hair doesn't connect to the head right, and his belt looks like the metal thing that holds an eraser to the pencil.
Okay, I wrote this earlier, but nobody reads earlier posts so I'm just going to quote it so that you guys that don't read back (or get too tired of the "it's greats" to read mine) can see that I didn't like it from the beginning. Hellx needs to learn to read before he starts writing.

Best answers
I read yours, but I skimmed through most of the 1st page because it said the samething.

(Yes, I went against what I said, I posted offtopic once again..)

Best answers
i think what makes the face look weird is the eyes, they need to be longer with the eyebrows(or at least where u can tell they would be)

fingers kinda looks squared, and u might wanna connect the muscles on arm better so there isnt that much of an indent

feet might wanna get changed

Great job!

Best answers
good werk on the skin, it loox pretty mad. im currenty werkin on an original skin i drew up a while ago. a red saiyan ultra skin. ultra is the best lookin ssj transformation in my opinion. ill prolly do one for trunks too

great werk on that ssj3 Goku skin, came out nice. closest i seen to the real thing. would be nice if u could get it for esf though. hope to see more of your werk sometime down the track

Best answers
yeh thats a good idea with the trunks model. he is one of my most favourite characters in the show just because of his very uniqe style with the sword and some of his moves. the esf team should try and work a bit more on him. keep it up once again

Best answers
Originally posted by soccer28jp
bbut what about me? :( :( :( i converted x's perfect cell to half life (hint hint)

no you didnt,you made me do it;(

Best answers
Yeh that one was awesome and i wouldve loved if it replaced vegeta

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
His hair is the only thing close...to tell the truth, I like the others much better. The fingers are too round, his face is just off, his muscles look wrong, his hair doesn't connect to the head right, and his belt looks like the metal thing that holds an eraser to the pencil.
your crazy..:cry: THAT MODEL KICKS ASS!

Best answers
eh the radditz model kinda went the way of the dinos. ill definately be redoing it with the new way fmt has enlightened me on modeling eheh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom