Dragonballuniverse SSJ3 Goku model and skin

almostdeleted

A
ITs really nice, I thnk the hair sticks up too much on the top, but that might be just to animate better. Very nice. I like yours and smos.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
half life will work with 2,500 polys

hey i can animate it and compile it to esf for you..

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
His hair is the only thing close...to tell the truth, I like the others much better. But that does go in the top 5. The fingers are too round, his face is just off, his muscles look wrong, his hair doesn't connect to the head right, and his belt looks like the metal thing that holds an eraser to the pencil.
You care to make something better then Vegeta? ... Didn't think so :p

That is by FAR the best SSJ3 model I have seen.. the hair is spot on (even has the little flick!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bbut what about me? :( :( :( i converted x's perfect cell to half life (hint hint)

Best answers
teh best ssj 3 hair ever!!!! you should change the face skin cuz i think it makes him look liek an old man and the arms are a bit too fat

Best answers
Might need some bigger bait on your next compliment fishing trip soccer.. hehe, jk. Why don't you ask Yugo, maybe all 3 of you can attempt a conversion, then people will have a choice. :laff:

Best answers
i think were all forgetting it takes more like 5 minutes, if that, to convert ;) well i guess ill let u guys take it then, i was just gonna if nobody else was

Best answers
I thought that you had to change it to a low poly conversion but I read down and 2500-ish should work fine in ESF.

Best answers
Damn! That has to be the best SSJ3 Goku I have ever seen!

Best answers
Really nice. I would reskin the face because.. it just doesnt look like Goku that much. But other than that. ITS CRAZY! .. and yes, that is the best ssj3 hair I have ever seen!O_O

Gj! Hope you can get that baby animated.. cause ill be waiting!:laff:

:rolleyes:

Best answers
his hair is a little to short
well thats what i think
but its a great model one of the finnest i ever saw:yes:

Best answers
Yeah its not for esf, however i would love to use it for esf, only problem is some of my team members dont want it to be put into esf, especially the leader because it would get edited before id even played with it O_O ... i rrrrrrrrrrreaaly wanna play esf with a good model cos in my opinion (sorry esf team) they suck except for the vegeta :cry:

fatmanterror ive added u to my list and dakd so gimme a buzz on msn wen u get online, perhaps we can arrange something about you joining dbu as animators if you ve got some skillz,

L8er, Peace

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it only says in the topic title that it isnt for esf

yet people contsantly go WHEN U RELEASEING IT!! I WNAN USE IT IN ESF!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom