what can you do with them??

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
When they are glose together, they would glow and as you said would make a sound. Go to it, and when you are close enough press "B" (Default USE button). A screen would pop-up to make your wish :)

Best answers
hmm thx i see, ive got 1 more question: i played the game with goku and i went ssj1 and then i had PL 9 and ssj2 wouldnt work:S, i unchecked "Get powerlevel closer to the servers average" before, so might that had an effect to it???

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Nope, Earth Special Forces v1.2.x only has one transformation for each character. The new version how ever (the upcoming v1.3) you are able to transform more then one time.

Best answers
?? but i played it yesterday also, and then i had goku too and he was ssj1 and then i transformed into ssj2 but then he appeared to be 6 red blocks

and i now installed a model pack and it should be fixed....

(i got evolutionX installed on it)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Nesin, those server(s) you played on had the Evolution Mod X addon. As you already said in the bottom. Remember, that EVM (Evolution Mod X) only works with AMX-X v1.0. But i'm afraid this forum does not supports EVM, so if you want to discuss about that. I recommend you should do that on the EVM Forums. For the website, ~click here~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom