Dragonballs-Unseeable on Radar

Best answers
Hey guys GuZzie here.
I know i've been full of questions lately,but that's only because of the new server that's been up.

Anyways,might any of you know how to disable Dragonballs being seen on the radar?? Cause we're hosting CTDB every Friday Night on our server but I think its been a problem that its become more of a "race".If I can find away to make it unseeable it'll be a much better challenge :)

Thanks guys.

-GuZzie

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You cant. They are visable on the radar at all times.

Note to you CTDB is experimental. It has bugs XD

Best answers
Well...apparently we configured 3 CFG files did a complete re-do,and it hasnt crashed.BTW we've run CTDB about 20 times already and it hasnt crashed once,so I guess we fixed the problem.Though it breaks my heart to see that the Dragonballz are Seeable...hmmm....is there a way to Disable the Radar?? Im pretty sure if you make ur own AMXX Script you can >>_>>

-GuZzie

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well...apparently we configured 3 CFG files did a complete re-do,and it hasnt crashed.BTW we've run CTDB about 20 times already and it hasnt crashed once,so I guess we fixed the problem.Though it breaks my heart to see that the Dragonballz are Seeable...hmmm....is there a way to Disable the Radar?? Im pretty sure if you make ur own AMXX Script you can >>_>>

-GuZzie

With experimental i didnt mean crash. CTDB crashes as much as ESF normaly does. One of the most comon bugs is that you are in a CTDB server. Than you join a server runing teamplay/free for all and you have orange spots on your radar. Stuff like that.

Oh and the riverside thing isnt a bug its a mapping flaw.

Another bug is that you get more than 7 dragonballs. But thatone is a real rarity. Only hapened once to me ^^

Bugs doesnt mean crash ^^

Anyhow yea i think its possible to dissable radar with an AMXX pluggin.

Best answers
Mmmm,no.If you got 2 groups with 5 ppl in each and told them that the 1st team to gather all of the Dragonballs wins.Do you really think that they would all turn of their Scouters ??? I don't think so.

-GuZzie

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would. But than again i know where the DBs spown in all the 1.1 maps. So i dont need a scouter to tell me the place ^^

Best answers
OOO RLY!! Well.....I doubt it any of us Australians would know where they are :)
And besides,the little game that we're planning to host isn't all about getting those Dragonballs,you have to protect them too ^_^

-GuZzie

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OOO RLY!! Well.....I doubt it any of us Australians would know where they are :)
And besides,the little game that we're planning to host isn't all about getting those Dragonballs,you have to protect them too ^_^

-GuZzie
Thats actualy the plan behind CTDB. But it doesnw towk cause of the ability to swoop. Its to easy to snatch them away.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No you drop the ball as soon as you press one of the 2 mouse buttons or change weapon if i remember correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom