Dragonballs are good at hiding....so good i Can't find them.

Best answers
Ok so I started a new server and did CTDB. I've done the mp_gamemode 2 and restart thing. BUt i heard from this one guy to delete game something. If you have advice lend me instrutions how to finally see the dragonballs.

Best answers
The dragonballs aren't on every map. Only certain maps will have the DragonBalls when your in CTDB mode. ESF_riverside that comes with 1.2.3(latest version of ESF) has them in there.

Best answers
Yeah still not helping is there a file i need to download to get the dragonballs. They look so cool! :(

Best answers
I still can't see themis there another map or thing i have to do to make them show up? :(

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Make sure you have CTDBM Mode Enabled (Capture THe DragonBall Mode). But remember not all maps has dragonballs, due the Dragonball mode is experimental. If i remember correctly, only 2 official ESF maps has the Dragonballs in them. RiverSide is one of them, but one of the balls is stuck in the ground.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can also download custom maps that have dragonballs on them.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And you can try typing mp_gamemode 2 into the console

After that type in restart.

That should work (if the map has dragonballs on it but the radar dosent show them)

Best answers
OK well i tried the type mp_gamemode 2 in the thing and all but they d not come up on the map. Hey could somone post a map on the game that has the dragonballs like the one where its called raditz arrival cause i heard that that one has all the balls gathered. Post the map on steam so i can dowload as a server.

Best answers
Well ive downloaded a lot of maps but i can't find any dragonballs. IS there some file i need to download. I know ive asked this but i don't know what to do anymore. :(

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
do not double post....ban......

i have the same problem i can see the balls..but i dont care the balls i just play esf :D

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
do not double post....ban......
That would be acting as a moderator :p. But try to put "mp_gamemode 2" in server.cfg, and restart the server.

Best answers
im sorry guys ive got it fixed thanks. Way before you guys posted i meant to close it but then i would of triple posted.......................sorry :(

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You cant close a thread. Besides you can just press the EDIT button
to edit your post.

If you ask for closing a moderator closes it ^^

Best answers
Yeah i figured that i just don't want people wasting there time typing in the thread since were done. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom