Dragonball96's Signatures

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll upload all new signatures I make HERE
I'd like you to tell me what you think about them. I'm still new and I don't do much things but I'll try to revive this section

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They are basic at best. You still have much to learn about typology (the usage of fonts and such) and ever forget a 1 pixel black border (or experiment with different borders if you are feeling confident) but don't leave the sides of the signature 'open'.

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
What do you mean?
"You still have much to learn about typology (the usage of fonts and such) and ever forget a 1 pixel black border (or experiment with different borders if you are feeling confident) but don't leave the sides of the signature 'open'. "

That made me think that having a complicated and detailed signature became a must. :confused:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That made me think that having a complicated and detailed signature became a must. :confused:
He asked for C&C. You don't see that much anymore because people stopped posting their signatures.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since when having a signature became such a complicated thing? o_o
It's not complicated at all. Someone said a long time ago...I don't remember who exactly though(I think he went by the name VivaLaPineapple those days): "Complexity is overrated, say it with simplicity" And he is still very much right about that. But simplicity does not mean, take a picture and background, don't blend them properly and slap a random font on it and call it a signature. Which is basically what's been done here.

Now don't get me wrong, I have seen faaaar worse than this, I could call this 'relativley good'. But there is so much more potential to be gained out of signatures, and it starts with the most basic things; a border and a good font. And searching for a good font to match with the signature can be really hard sometimes.

It is not how complex you make your signature (or any piece of art for that matter), or how many hours of time you put in it. In the end it is all about the presentation of what you made.

Best answers
Of these sigs the "best" one is the one you are currently using (james hetfield) - you seem to have reached that counclusion yourself though :)
I would discard all the others, they are way too raw, but keep at it - the more you play around with it the better the results

:)Þ

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hm hm :) Arigato.
But I'm done making sigs... ;/
I'm now painting.. let me show you some of my work.
My first painting:

Second one ;)

And last one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom