Dragonball?

Best answers
Is this the game of dragonball online?
If it is what/how do i have to download???
I have Downloaded steam exe and ESF full exe.
What do I have to do now?

Best answers
1.It's Dragonball Z
2.Download the latest version of ESF(1.2.3)/Download it from ESF-World(www.esf-world.de) or HL2 Files (www.hl2files.com)
3.Create a Steam Account,buy Half-Life 1(not HL 2 or HLS),Input your HL cd key,Start HL once before installing ,Install ESF,Restart Steam,ESF should appear in your games list. Also HL 1 can be interchanged with CS 1.6.(Not a Condition Zero pack)or DoD (not the source version)

Double Click and enjoy!

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's on other DBO (Dragon Ball ONLINE) it's just in testing new and it's not bad

Best answers
john_volkov said:
it's on other DBO (Dragon Ball ONLINE) it's just in testing new and it's not bad
Never heard of it. Is it a mod?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not it's a game it's like Mu , but not like mu it's like Legacy of Goku or buu's Fury on VBA(Virtual Boy advance)

Best answers
john_volkov said:
not it's a game it's like Mu , but not like mu it's like Legacy of Goku or buu's Fury on VBA(Virtual Boy advance)
Well, the console was named GBA (Game Boy Advance). I know this cause I have one.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Punishing said:
Well, the console was named GBA (Game Boy Advance). I know this cause I have one.
HE was refering to teh emulator for the PC. Its called Visual boy advance. And as far as i know that counts as warez >.>

Best answers
Grega said:
HE was refering to teh emulator for the PC. Its called Visual boy advance. And as far as i know that counts as warez >.>

Yep , using an emulator is illegal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom