Dragonball Z the best Manga ever known

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
This thread is just to talk about dragon ball Z, and their favorite sagas.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Of Z (Starting from Raddit'z arrival, to the Buu saga) I'd say Cell was best.

I liked DB before Z the most though. Indeed a very, very well done manga. Read it at least 15 times lol.

Best answers
I read the manga for the first time just last year and I really enjoyed it, the Frieza Saga is my favorite one. I thought the arrival of the androids and the events thereafter were fun too, I enjoy the anime portion of that as well. The beginning of 2012 I attempted to make a DBZ power level based off manga with daizenshuu/V-jump etc. as references, that is the most frustrating shit ever I swear what with all the discrepancies and inconsistencies. I'm not even done with it because I've revised it so many times.

I read on kanzenshuu that a new colored in version of it was being released, I'd love to check that out.........don't think they'll make Gohan SSJ 2 against Majin Dabura though..........

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Frieza and Buu sagas were my favorite. It was when Goku and Vegeta both appealed most to me - Goku turning SSJ the first time, and Vegeta's whole Majin phase.

I had seen a side of Goku that I'd never seen before, one that was more than willing to kill his opponent. His face turned more evil, and he was pure of heart, though he was awakened by fury. Goku's final duel with Frieza on the vanishing Planet Namek was one of my most favorite fights in Dragon Ball Z, watching them rip apart the world just to try and rip apart eachother.

On the other hand, Vegeta's dark heart had been reawakened, bringing back the blood lust that fueled his odyssey across space while under Frieza's control. All of the things he cared for had been relinquished, and a craving for revenge and redemption were left inside. All of the things that he thought would make him strong had left him, making him stronger than he could've imagined. It was his last moments as a Majin that really struck me, how he had still cared deep down for his son, how he had sacrificed his life to try and save everyone's, and how he had changed so much as a person. It's nothing less of a fact that the old Vegeta, the one who had clung to the title of prince, would have never even considered that as an option. He was one of the few characters to actually develop over the course of Dragon Ball Z, and is quite possibly the most interesting character in the entirety of Z.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Alas, I've never read the Dragonball Z Manga. I've only seen (most of) the anime.

I really like the Saiyan Saga and the Frieza Saga, but the Cell Saga seemed (at least to me,) a little bit rushed. Everything was just crammed into one (two) seasons, and it felt like it could have filled a lot more.

Also, I definitely agree with the Majin Vegeta thing. That was a truly epic moment.

The Buu saga was good, but I would have preferred more back story on the whole SSJ3 thing. Kinda seemed to pop out of no where.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Id hardly call it the best in the world, but as far as fav parts go. All the way from the meeting of Goku and Bulma to Friezas death. The rest was a deterioration plot wise with an increasing number of plot holes.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah it can be dragon ball/z or gt if you like just wanna know everyone's favorite bit about it.

Best answers
I really enjoyed the SSJ 2 Goku vs SSJ 2 Majin Vegeta fight, those scenes were some of the first I had seen on the internet when I first started looking up DBZ in the late 90's. AOL sucked btw........I'm getting mad just thinking about it.

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
for me its gohan becoming ssj2 and just kicking ass and taking names.the pussy became a **** that day

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom