Dragonball Z: The Awakening

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok, this RPG is going to be cool as soon as I'm finished. But give me your opinions on what I've done with it so far:

No adversiting.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) Ok, its sounds ok thus far but i have 1 or 2 problems with it. My first problem involves the lssj form. Assuming Broly is the only lssj (he is), i would think the transformation would bring about a from similar to his own. Yes, you did include mass increasing tremendously, but the hair should not be at his waist. It should continue to stay up (i.e. ssj,ssj2). But having this form in the first place is confusing. This isnt something you can become. You are born a lssj. Brolly was. His pl was 10k when he was first born and he became ssj a few hours later, thus making him the lssj. So yeah...if you want this in, it should belong to a different class altogether.

2) Um...the last form of a namek is red? Wtf? Keep it green.

EDIT- Ok...i read the rest of it...to fight you must type? I guess i misunderstood lol. I thought you were making an flash game or something of the sort...I guess i wont be playing it cause im nowhere near a fast typist.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
There will be more to come, but this is only an Alpha test of the game. And no, any Saiyan can achieve the SSJ forms. And no again, red is kinda cool for a final Namekian form. And also keep in mind that this is an RPG, and does not have to follow the DBZ story-line.

Best answers
The whole typing thing is pretty much a bad concept... you can just make a huge list of the attacks and dodges, create some script or just copy&paste.

Best answers
I dis-like forum dbz games things , try making it on a system like RM2K or Byond but good luck on it

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It is not forum-based. And if you read the rules, it says "No macroing" and "No spamming". Any player that were caught doing this would have their character deleted. As for the battles. Go into the "Arena" and see that it's not a forum, but a chat room! I can understand how agonizing it would be to use a forum. Man that would suck. And what would be the point of cheating on and RPG anyway? It's not like there are rewards (At least not yet, I may give those out to vets).

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Also, I just finished the attacks list on the site. Check it out and tell me whatcha think!

Best answers
Oh yeah im playing a dbz game on byond but its REALLY boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom