Dragonball Z Tenkaichi 2 -- Revolution

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
I don't know how you will torrent a ps2 game when there aren't any working ps2 emulators out there. And the ones that do work only run a couple of games, so you fail.
KidBoy you're really out to date XD hehe, there are modded ps2 consoles out there =] *cough*like mine*cough*
=D

Oh yeah, I watched Fusion Reborn a few days ago and they just MUST have a hell stage! MUST!

I can think of a few more things that I would really want to be added but I'll save it for later =] if the next media update will be boring XD

Best answers
I don't know how you will torrent a ps2 game when there aren't any working ps2 emulators out there. And the ones that do work only run a couple of games, so you fail.
i wasnt talking about "emulators"...my ps2 loves "Chips" :)
i just dont want to spend money on another dissapointment, its just too expensive for that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they fix the obvious mistakes there were in Tenkaichi, then I'll consider buying this.

However, I can wait either way. This christmas, the Revolution is the only thing on my mind.

Best answers
DustMan2704 said:
why should i spent money on a game i already bought and which has now been modified just a little bit?
haha, ill just "rent" the new one from the internet ;)

come on the software companys will never produce a "perfect" dbz game, which you are all hoping for, they are all looking for money and only produce half-ass games today, they are under the lead of total morons.

If im not mistaken speaking about piracy on this forum is not allowed is it?, heh.

Regardless from the few shots you have seen, they increased the graphics partially, some new attk animations, but please dont keep the 1 button melee regardless of all the attks looking like they did in the show, we need a little more indept fighting system to suit those who can't just go play DOA, SC, or Tekken =P.

Best answers
We need an extra button to attack with, plus, being able to make combos by mixing the two buttons in your combos, kind of like in the other Budokai's.

Best answers
Matt Collins, Director of Marketing, Atari, Inc., said, "The innovative controller featured with Nintendo Revolution is perfectly suited for Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2, which engages players with fast-paced fighting moves. Gamers will be able to play in a very physical way, mimicking several of the show's most popular character moves and pull off awesome combos and attacks."

In addition to the unprecedented number of characters, wide selection of massive 3D destructible environments and abundance of game modes, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 will feature in-game transformations, which players will be able to trigger in real-time, making battles even more dramatic and exciting than ever before. Using the Nintendo Revolution controller, players will be able to mimic signature moves as they are performed in the Dragon Ball Z animated series, such as Goku®'s Kamehameha, moving both hands to execute this devastating energy attack.
So, we will be able to pull off several of the shows most popular character moves with the N-Revolution's controller ? I can't wait to see this for the first time. I wonder how it'll work-- Well i'll surely be day dreaming about this one when i get home, as soon as school let's out, within the next 2 hours.

And one more thing to say. Picture this, Budokai 3's fighting system, as in, making combos like you did in Budokai 3, in Tenkaichi. That's all they need to do to make it more fun. Tenkaichi has strong elements like free flight and all that other stuff, and if they mixed Budokai 3's fighting with it, because that was Budokai 3's strong point, then I'm sure, that would be the best Dragon Ball Z game.
Hmm....I dont know MC..that might work...but i can't see it working out myself. I think BT has alittle to much freedom to make the B3 fighting system actually effective. I really think we should just let them experiment more with the current one-- Im sure they"ll get it right in this upcoming 2nd BT or maybe a 3rd one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So we'll be able to pull off a Kamehameha using the Revmote?

Damn, that's pretty awesome right there.

I figure you'd need two controllers to pull it off though.. I think.

How else would it know where you put both of your hands?

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
So we'll be able to pull off a Kamehameha using the Revmote?

Damn, that's pretty awesome right there.

I figure you'd need two controllers to pull it off though.. I think.

How else would it know where you put both of your hands?
^^" Well as stupid as this might seem-- im guessing you will only have to put both of your hands on the revmote. Which means, one hand over the top, with one hand under the bottom, in form of getting ready for the kamehameha blast and then you pull back to the side of you, and push forward to release. I seriously doubt we will need two.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Absolutely no more talk of "renting from the internet" or chip loving PS2s. If you absolutely have to speak of piracy, do it elsewhere. There will be no further freindly warnings on that topic.

SO STAY OFF IT.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One thing they must fix is the god damn, stupid COM A.I which is absolutly dumb.
I remember now why I got so pissed while playing Tenkaichi long ago, all the COM does is spam ki balls over and over =/ and my friends kind of...hate this game...so it's just me and teh COM =[

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My guess is, it won't. It might be the same exact game, only using a normal controller, with normal button combos for the special attacks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
One thing they must fix is the god damn, stupid COM A.I which is absolutly dumb.
I remember now why I got so pissed while playing Tenkaichi long ago, all the COM does is spam ki balls over and over =/ and my friends kind of...hate this game...so it's just me and teh COM =[
I'm with you there buddy, all of my friends hate DBZ games and the AI is incrediably irritating. I once played and the entire match consisted of him blasting at me and me swatting away. Eventually I played it smart by choosing Super #17 and absorbing them, but you just stand there absorbing while they blast, and because basic ki blasts use very small amounts of ki, I was sitting there for a loooooooong time. Not fun.

I'm pretty excited about this one though. So far its not the inclusion of ten new characters or real-time transformations that'll get me buying it. I'll wait until they tighten up the controls and fighting mechanics, making sure the game is more fun to play, before even considering purchase.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moves excecuted by hand motions...It sounds cool, and it will probably add a hell lot of adrenlaine to the game. But I don't want to look rediculous while playing a videogame...

Best answers
ill look into this and see if i can get more info on it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moves excecuted by hand motions...It sounds cool, and it will probably add a hell lot of adrenlaine to the game. But I don't want to look rediculous while playing a videogame...
DDR caught on, and all the people I've seen play that looked rediculous.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mo' pics for the masses:

And models/art:

I also read that the story mode will 'Span all of Dragon Ball, Z and GT', but most DBZ games say that and fail to deliver so it's probably BS.

VeG

Best answers
Id have to say Budokai 3 was the best over all, Tenkaichi was good only cuz it had a lot of characters... It was good for a few days till doin the same thing over n over again got old. Hopefully this new one is better. Ill try it out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom