DragonBall Z: Sagas

Best answers
Not sure if this has been posted before but was just looking at upcoming games and found this

Platforms:
PlayStation®2, Xbox®, Nintendo GameCube™

Genre:
Action

Developer:
Avalanche

Players:
1 - 2 Players

Overview:
<table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td>The first-ever Dragon Ball Z adventure game on PlayStation®2 will take you deeper into the world of DBZ than you have ever gone before. Recreate the most exciting elements of the Saiyan-Cell Games Sagas, and experience all-new elements from the show that have never been seen before. It is a journey worthy of a Saiyan.</td></tr></tbody> </table>
Features: <table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td>

• Action/adventure style gameplay
  • Six playable heroes, including Goku, Gohan, and Piccolo, complete with their Super Saiyan/Super Namek forms as appropriate
  • Six extended missions covering the major plot points from the Saiyan Saga through the Cell Games Saga
  • Fight the big Boss enemies, including Raditz, Nappa, Captain Ginyu, Frieza, and Cell
  • Destructible environments that can be smashed apart
  • Authentic DBZ combat system, including Ki attacks, smash attacks, and tactical teleporting
  • Numerous secret areas, unlockable characters, and never-before-seen parts of the DBZ story
  • Upgradeable characters
  • Multiple game modes including Single player Adventure mode, Arena Arcade mode, and Team-based cooperative mode
</td></tr></tbody> </table>

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LMAO as far as i remember that Game is already OUT and ,from what ive heard it wasnt an great game. :p

Best answers
ya i wasnt sure if it was out so i checked amazon.co.uk and they dont have it on record so looks like its only out in the states :S

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lucky us -_-. We always get "exclusive" crap...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well ill end up buying it anyway cause im to lazy to make the return trip to blockbuster...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol that sentences was good. ^^ :p
I never played it but i would like to try it out on day. But im shamed off renting itt in the video store... ;(
:p

Best answers
only reason i wanna play it is the 2player co-op mode should be kinda fun......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't bother getting it, I've heard almost nothing but bad things about it.

Save your monies for Budokai Tenkaichi.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously, it's only a rentable, unless you a big DBZ fan. I think I should of just rent it instead of bought it...

The Pros

-A lot of characters
-melee is pretty fun, have to buy combos, knock enemies into the background or into destructible rocks/buildings.

-You can teleport in mid combo or while charging a signature attack

-good explosion graphics

-Co-Op mode for co-op man-made combos.

CONS

-VERY short game, beat it in 1 and a half days

-Takes forever to raise the bar high enough to go super saiyan, and once you do, it last for barely a minute.

-Repetitive music

-Low sound quality

-Gets kind of boring after you beat it

-Glitchy

-Bosses can take forever to beat and have moves you can't even use if you nlock them (i.E Vegeta and story cintematic only spirit bomb)

-Not enough moves, both melee and ki

The game was poorly carried out and could have been a lot better. I say just wait for tenkaichi, I just hope that it won't be a dissapointment like Sagas was.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I'd say wait for Budokai Tenkaichi also. Hopefully, it will be a good game.

DMW

Best answers
I beat this game in 3 hours,You forgot a few cons,all characters have the same combo's,you can only fly as high as you can jump,there is an easy way to beat bosses with no effort what so ever,(punch but dont finish combo),the only thing i liked about the game was it looked good,its is good graphically.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragon Ball Z: Sagas was a good game. You have to consider the fact that this game was made by a small company known as Avalanche Software.

Dragon Ball Z: Sagas has great potiential and opens many doors to other ideas in my opinion.

I thought it was a good game and had decent replay value. The Melee was fun to mess around with especially when you are able hit enemies hard enough that they fly out of the map and hit a cliff. I also liked the energy attacks which in Sagas, everything slows down and you can teleport.

Best answers
It came out like a few months ago. I wouldn't recommend it either. I have the game and its bad :no: :no: that bad. I thought it would be more like how budokai tenkaichi is going to be but nooo its just ***.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom