Dragonball Z Opening

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome, though the character voices used in the song didn't really match anything in the video. Either way, 8/10.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was actually really good, sometimes the sounds actually matched the screen, that was good, nice effort.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol that look exactly like budokai 3 opening just whit some db stuff and some powering up

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I used clips from Budokai 2, Budokai 3, and Sagas.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't believe you picked that song over Rock the Dragon, we got power and even HEAD CHA LA whats the matter with you Gon?! Thats the worst intro music of them all heh. Although I did like the video a lot just never liked that song.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, every dub's theme for the intro matches the intro video right? So really, just replace the song with another DBZ theme like Chala-Head-Chala, the Faulconer DBZ theme, or whatever and there you have it ^_^ right ?

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
J-Dude when creating a video its all about matching the right vids with the right moment of the song playing. Its all about beats and rhythm and the songs I mentioned don't match the rhythm of the simple dragon dragon ball song as I will call it. Also not every song has the same length too ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That....was....freaking....amazing...now can u make another one with Faulconer's song?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom