Dragonball Z Is Back July 3rd 2007

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i bet only people who are bored in this time wil watch this... also who would like to watch sailormoon O_O" ????

Best answers
Holy crap... that is like the exact lineup I used to watch like eight years ago... the exact one.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If only they'd bring back that guy that was in that radiation suit. He was the best Toonami host ever. ****ing robot.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol yeah the date says "2000" on the link.

But I really wouldn't mind if them old Toonami animes came back on. G Gundam, Dragonball/Z, Yu Yu Hakusho, etc. Shoot, don't even get me started on Nickelodeon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i bet only people who are bored in this time wil watch this... also who would like to watch sailormoon O_O" ????
Um. Yeah. I'm sure the newer generation of children, who haven't seen the show, will be bored enough to watch Dragon Ball. Koo-koo-koo-koo.

If only they'd bring back that guy that was in that radiation suit. He was the best Toonami host ever. ****ing robot.
The best host is Tom. Radiation suit? Never heard of that.

Where does it say 2007? But in any case, these aren't rumors. They plan to re-air the whole series, in high definition, and fully uncut.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was the original host of Toonami, back when Toonami was good. They'd start giving anime at like 10 pm, and then finish up at 5am. Good times.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe the best to you; ratings say Toonami was in its prime when Dragon Ball Z was airing, and when Tom had taken over as host.

Got a picture of the guy in the radiation suit?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Toonami you're speaking of had more viewers because it was targetting children. The Toonami I remember used to start at like 7, end at 11 on Saturdays, and then they'd give anime repeats until the wee hours of the morning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moltar

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I miss that show sooooooooooooooo much =/

Best answers
Hehe... I guess that explains why I remember the lineup so well. Old news is old. I can't believe that was almost nine years ago though. Makes me feel a little old :\

Maybe the best to you; ratings say Toonami was in its prime when Dragon Ball Z was airing, and when Tom had taken over as host.

Got a picture of the guy in the radiation suit?

DBZ was airing in the time Moltar was hosting in the late 90s. They repeated the Saiyan saga for a couple years until people got interested and it caught on in the U.S. After that Funi started to make the rest of the series.

Tom sucked. He really ***ed up Toonami. Moltar ftw

*EDIT* Check out this old commercial I found during a google search. I actually remember the commercial being played. Woo nostalgia.
http://www.retrojunk.com/details_commercial/3182/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh what's the big deal? You can always buy it on a DVD or something. Toonami sucks anyway. They cut away all the violent scenes and play crappy dubs. Not that any dubbing is actually GOOD, all it does is ruin anime.

I remember watching it on Toonami when I was 8, I was a fanatic. Then it switched to digital and CNX and I never saw it on TV again. But still, DBZ is old. I can't believe that there is a fan in America that still hasn't seen the whole series, it being aired on CN several times if I'm not mistaken. I don't see what the fuss is about.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh what's the big deal? You can always buy it on a DVD or something. Toonami sucks anyway. They cut away all the violent scenes and play crappy dubs. Not that any dubbing is actually GOOD, all it does is ruin anime.

I remember watching it on Toonami when I was 8, I was a fanatic. Then it switched to digital and CNX and I never saw it on TV again. But still, DBZ is old. I can't believe that there is a fan in America that still hasn't seen the whole series, it being aired on CN several times if I'm not mistaken. I don't see what the fuss is about.
Oh no, when the unrated, re-dubbed Saiyan Saga came out, they aired that. "damns", "hells" and middle fingers everywhere.

Best answers
sniff.... DBZ on TV. Brings back memories of watching it at midnight.... the rerun episodes used to air then.
And old toonami bring to mind good old Beast machines :|
I never got the chance to watch Beastmachines again. But DBZ is something I watch everyday, right before southpark and striptease videos of runaway mods. lol. J/k

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom