Dragonball Z/GT MMORPG

Best answers
well if you can find atari witch have rights for dbz games crazy enough to "manipulate" them to do something noone has ever done. making an engine so supirior to handle the speed off dbz and largeness. remember wow is also around 7 gig right now?? how mutch wouldnt the dbz mod/game be and what will be the specs for it. does anyone know an inside man?? because im thinking off sending this request to them :p. and i don't think it would be like guildwars. buy and play then buy extensions to keep servers up. i think it would more be monthly payment but hopefully lower then WoW currently because thats just to exspensive for a game.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hava a question. Why would you make a DBZ MMO game when DBZ intended to be a show? I don't think it intended to be a game when I forget which company made the first DBZ game but still.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...so you're saying, if all Akira "intended" DBZ to be was a manga, then a TV show shouldn't be made no matter how cool it is?

It would just be basically an MMORPG set maybe in the future so you can create your own character who was their own DBZ style adventures. It would be apart from the story. Kind of like the Jedi Academy games were designed setting-wise, but of course, that wasn't an MMORPG.

DBZ games are great, but I've always wondered what it'd be like to create your own hero, your own attacks, your own legacy! Anybody who truly watches DBZ has fantasized what it'd be like to be the hero and have the same abilities!

I don't know who wouldn't want this sort of game. So I really don't know what you mean friend.

Best answers
We have too many fight games, for PS2 and without, so an MMORPG would be cool. However, for it to be as widespread as we might want, we need Funimation's OK for some company to make it.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
slayergt said:
well if you can find atari witch have rights for dbz games crazy enough to "manipulate" them to do something noone has ever done. making an engine so supirior to handle the speed off dbz and largeness. remember wow is also around 7 gig right now?? how mutch wouldnt the dbz mod/game be and what will be the specs for it. does anyone know an inside man?? because im thinking off sending this request to them :p. and i don't think it would be like guildwars. buy and play then buy extensions to keep servers up. i think it would more be monthly payment but hopefully lower then WoW currently because thats just to exspensive for a game.
Atari only made two Dragon Ball games, "Dragon Ball Z: Budokai" for the Gamecube and "Dragon Ball Z: The Collectable Card Game" for the Gameboy Advance...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lith said:
I hava a question. Why would you make a DBZ MMO game when DBZ intended to be a show? I don't think it intended to be a game when I forget which company made the first DBZ game but still.
ROFL. *Takes a brief look around*. Have you forgotten where you are? This is the ESF Forums.

Best answers
J-Dude said:
...so you're saying, if all Akira "intended" DBZ to be was a manga, then a TV show shouldn't be made no matter how cool it is?

It would just be basically an MMORPG set maybe in the future so you can create your own character who was their own DBZ style adventures. It would be apart from the story. Kind of like the Jedi Academy games were designed setting-wise, but of course, that wasn't an MMORPG.

DBZ games are great, but I've always wondered what it'd be like to create your own hero, your own attacks, your own legacy! Anybody who truly watches DBZ has fantasized what it'd be like to be the hero and have the same abilities!

I don't know who wouldn't want this sort of game. So I really don't know what you mean friend.
Agian I have to agree with you.

who when ive seen all the espisodes (im busy with the long movies off broly etc) you wish it was true and you to be a super saiyen. that would kick ass! :p. and yes its cool to make everything your own. this kind off game would never be made unless u think about city off hero's witch is bad selled.

and just think about star wars galaxy's MMORPG

Best answers
Yo how about this. In this lifetime maybe there isnt going to be one, but when we die and if we go to heaven we'll get whatever we want so we could make something like that :p

Best answers
*insert retarded smiley here*

anyway, would a DBZ MMORPG which follows the story be better than one that just uses ideas from the story and make its own launch?
Even if the latter is the choice, would it be good to have a game based on the adventures of a child>adult?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really wouldn't mind a Dragon Ball Z MMORPG in WoW style. As long as they understand all the races, planets, NPC-characters, etc. As for gameplay, it'd be nice to see two companies working together; Blizzard as the world designers, character designs, mobs, level up system, and Atari pumping the Player to Player battle system. I don't see how you'd have to be a fan of Dragon Ball Z to buy/play a game like this--Blizzard has a way of causing people less frustration when it comes to games. Saying you'd have to be a fan of Dragon Ball Z to play is like saying people who like fantasy stories, orcs vs. humans, are the only people who play WoW. Toriyama has an assortment of unique races, settings & characters, and an interesting look at martial arts & Ki. I think this could work, if it was done correctly.

Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
I really wouldn't mind a Dragon Ball Z MMORPG in WoW style. As long as they understand all the races, planets, NPC-characters, etc. As for gameplay, it'd be nice to see two companies working together; Blizzard as the world designers, character designs, mobs, level up system, and Atari pumping the Player to Player battle system. I don't see how you'd have to be a fan of Dragon Ball Z to buy/play a game like this--Blizzard has a way of causing people less frustration when it comes to games. Saying you'd have to be a fan of Dragon Ball Z to play is like saying people who like fantasy stories, orcs vs. humans, are the only people who play WoW. Toriyama has an assortment of unique races, settings & characters, and an interesting look at martial arts & Ki. I think this could work, if it was done correctly.
exacly!!!..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom