DragonBall Z: Burst Limit [360/ps3]

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bah, a direct link to the image doesn't work.

Anyway, it's about time they decided to move to the next gen consoles.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They need to make this not suck and give it incredible graphics before I'm interested in it.

I'm talking Earth-shaking powerups, huge arenas, destructible everything, and sick chargeable attacks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They should make a mini world map, as in different terrains connected together, like someone punches use straight from the city into a mountain area and so on. And it should have super crater making effect and pie and ****loads of animations with super clothes ripple effects.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks like Tenkaichi =/. Though I do not know anything about it, I was hoping it'd be a whole different style. I really want something similar to ESF's freedom.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm just waiting to see what game developers are working on this one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks like the original 3 Budokai games with better graphics. Tenkaichi 2 and 3 pretty much captured the full feel of a DBZ fight. Typical side-view fighters doesn't do DBZ enough justice.

I was hoping for a 3D version of DBZ: Legends where 1 to 3 characters fight another 1 to 3 opponents, but they were all fighting on the same screen at the same time. You can change between characters you play and who you fight against on the fly with a press of the button.

With how far Tenkaichi has come along, I was expecting that sort of thing to happen if it went nex-gen, but it seems that BT3 was the last in the series and, from what it looks like, this is going to be a step backward in gameplay.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why can't we have Krillin's real eyes =(?

And I think it looks more like a Tenkaichi styled game, Logan. Look how Goku's kicking Frieza backwards instead of to the side. And the camera's position is similar to that of Tenkaichi.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now that I look at it, you're right. I guess the camera just wasn't dynamic enough to notice at first. Also, the life bar looks very "fighting game generic," but upon closer inspection it does look like the life bars could be multiple bars on top of one another.

I guess I'll wait for more info.

Best answers
Christmas has come early for all fans of Dragon Ball Z since Santa Namco Bandai has unveiled Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit. As expected, the series now spends on new generation consoles with a release planned for the year 2008 on Playstation 3 and ... Xbox 360. The magazine V-Jump which took the first of information confirms that it's a fighting game in the same vein as the previous Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3. There is also the ability to play online against another opponent. Deeply the first official pictures.
looks like its gonna be BT4.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Atari will be publishing this, don't expect anything ground breaking, their not exactly in the position to take risks.

Anyways, it's cool their finally moving to next gen consoles.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Atari needs to drop the Dragon Ball title and move on to something else. We've already seen what they are capable of.

Best answers
Atari needs to drop the Dragon Ball title and move on to something else. We've already seen what they are capable of.
I totally agree with yo there. Well, we still don't know what new to expect from this game, except for better graphics...

Best answers
i'd like a more complicated fighting sistem :) pressing one boton to make a move is kind of boring "Super DBZ" has a good fighting sistem if they could make something similar

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'd like a more complicated fighting sistem :) pressing one boton to make a move is kind of boring "Super DBZ" has a good fighting sistem if they could make something similar
I despised Super DBZ for going way too far into the combo system. The old Budokai combo system was tough enough for me, but Super DBZ was rediculous in what it expected you to do with it's combos that expect you to do complex and specific movements with your joystick that the game will likely misinterprate 90% of the time. This is why I don't see myself ever using the Wiimote if I ever get a Wii. I can't stand a system that is so prone to error. A button push is far more fail-safe than the alternative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom