Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi

Best answers
Recently I thought I would try out the Budokai games, I played Budokai 3 and thought it was wonderful however the same day in which I hired Budokai 3 I also hired Budokai Tenkaichi.
It is very well done, the moves are simple to proform so its great for beginers.
The Share amount of characters is really quite silly.
This is essentially the best DBZ fighting game on a console I have ever played and I thought it felt a lot like playing the cartoon.
I recommend it highly.
Oh and bit of a spoiler but it has nearly every battle from dragonball z note I said nearly not all.

So if you haven't bought it or tried it, I do suggest you do so.

Best answers
i have every dragonballz to Gt games and iv never heard of this one.....

Could that game be any of these??

Budokai
Budokai 2
budokai 3
DragonBall GT Final Boot
DBZ Saga's

and 3 games for GBA

(im not really obcessed. sorta got them for free....)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't there already another budokai tenkichi thread already in the same section?. I'll be sure to buy it, if I can be bothered to get a ps2 =P.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ouchyz said:
i have every dragonballz to Gt games and iv never heard of this one.....

Could that game be any of these??

Budokai
Budokai 2
budokai 3
DragonBall GT Final Boot
DBZ Saga's

and 3 games for GBA

(im not really obcessed. sorta got them for free....)
Tenkaichi was the most recent game in the Budokai series, it's pretty well known. Also you missed 'Ultimate Battle 22' for the Playstation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh. I liked Budokai 3 way better than Tenkaichi. Tenkaichi is only fun if you've got someone to play against. The computer's way too cheap. :eek: I haven't played Tenkaichi in months.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I find both Budokai 3 and tenkaichi fun, but I gotta go with tenkaichi on this one. I can have fun wether it's computer or human (though ultimate battle is extremely unfair).

If only tenkaichi had more varied moves...Way too many clones.

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Meh. I liked Budokai 3 way better than Tenkaichi. Tenkaichi is only fun if you've got someone to play against. The computer's way too cheap. :eek: I haven't played Tenkaichi in months.
The computer is cheap, but I just strived to beat it. Kid Buu and Freiza form 3 gave me the most trouble.
Broly scared me though, run up, melee.... melee is having no effect....Ki blast him....ki balls are bouncing off him.... broly is now angery and charging towards me.....Goku began to cry when the hurting took place.

I am just so happy to stay toe to toe with Kid Buu for 120 seconds as Vegeta, it was such and intense battle.

As for the moves, yeah they are all the same combo's but the characters do have their individual attributes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom