Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=/ nope...thats a lie...there are a few battles all around that are missing...
heh in a new trailer they said pikkon is in and he's not....
Atari is messing with us..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bboy_Budokai said:
err, shiyo do you have an english version?
:3 Yes. I have the European version.

Though, to be more accurate, I have the Dutch/French version.

On the back of the box, there is both Dutch and French text, no English text.

So I have the Benelux version. ^_^;

But it has both Japanese and English voices, and all the other stuff the EU version should have. So, the only difference is in the game's box.

Also, Super Vegetto, thanks a lot for the Oozaru tip, I'll try my best tomorrow in that fight. :3

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
bleh, i believe i'll have to wait untill the 19th to get it here

but i'm gonna go look at the store tonight anyways

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah the Oozaru got me mad too at some time. >_> I think i did that over 10 times that mission till i finaly got it.
Goku swooped his last breath out to get away from the oozaru. Was pretty annoying that Mission.
Also. (probarly lil spoiler ^^)

The Mission where Goku has to Beat Frezzer with the Genkidama is pretty annoying too >_>

^^ Now i have all Sagas done except 1 (need the dbs for that one>_>)
5 Chars missing and some other stuff where i dont know yet >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are the Dragon Balls randomly placed around the arenas, or are they in the same spot every time?

Also, what's the best tactic for finding them? I imagine just aura-swooping through objects to break them would be a good tactic.

And, do the Dragon Balls show up on your radar after you expose them?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Are the Dragon Balls randomly placed around the arenas, or are they in the same spot every time?

Also, what's the best tactic for finding them? I imagine just aura-swooping through objects to break them would be a good tactic.

I dunno about the the dbs yet.
I just know that there is an REDBorder around the stage select picture.Red Border say sthere is an DB in, Yellow is standart with NO db.

I just seen one on accident when i swooped thru an mountain, but i didnt picked it up cause i had to fight to surrvive >_>
I didnt seen it on Radar, just an orange ball laying there-
---------

NO Oozaru Baby, just VegetaBaby

Best answers
Perfect Cell. And its because of the japanese voices i want to listen ^^. It sounds so much like Vicious in Cowboy Bebop. I prefer japanese voices(i watched dbz first with english voices, so it took some time to get used to japanese((english people can yell those "YARrRRRGGHH" transformations better ;))

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:

yup, that is the best tactic i know.
it's tricky to concentrait at the fight when trying the grab the dragonball and the other way around but it's not that hard.
i only need one more XD dunno where to get it though.
im pretty sure the location changes every time so you'll have to explore.

anyway, here are all the videos i made so far + 4 new ones i made just now =]

Vegeta vs. Trunks w/ sword
Super Saiyan Goku vs. Frieza Final Form
Dabura vs. Android #19
Majin Vegeta vs. Majin Buu
Super Vegito vs. Gohan Buu
Super Trunks vs. Broly <----- NEW!!!
Guldo vs. Jiece <----- NEW!!!
Piccolo vs. 1st Form Cell <----- NEW!!!
Ssj3 Goku vs. Majin Buu <----- NEW!!!

Barkarot, ill get you a video of perfect cell tomorrow =]
now is teh bed time! \o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You pwn too much. 0_o

Show us a video on the hardest setting so we can see what it looks like when a fight is an actual challenge. :eek:

G
Bboy_Budokai said:
ok super trunks = sex
lmfao XD

Brolli wins right? :D *DLing it atm* I cant wait to see Brolli in-game! ^^

*edit* omfg SV you pwnted Legendary Super Saiyajin Brolli! how dare you insult his uber-ness
anyway, USSJ Trunks looks awsome :D he's got the whole too-much-gel thing going for him XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been playing BT some more today, and I'm finally starting to get a good feel for the controls.

It helps when you understand the idea behind the control scheme.

For instance, you have two types of special attacks, the Favorite Moves and the Finishing Moves. Finishing Moves are purely offensive, such as Kamehameha, Masenko, etc, and the Favorite Moves can be offensive or defensive, but are mostly support, such as the Explosive Wave.

You perform Finishing Moves by inputting Ki Charge + Ki Blast, and you perform Favorite Moves by inputting Ki Charge + Defend. So, as you can see, the Finishing Moves are offensive, and are placed under the Ki Blast button, and the defensive skills are activated with the Defend button.

:3 Get my drift?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
@ Super Vegetto - I just know when h4xxing memory banks of chars I got him in choose. Maybe he's unfinished charachter or smthing...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the Budokai games are notorious for leaving in unfinished characters. Cui and Zarbon were supposed to be in Budokai 2, Kid Goku was supposed to have a DU in B3 etc...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
monster zarbon is in BT :O

how do you do the super ki blast thing everyone does? charge + ki blast?

store didnt have it last night... but i'll check again today, and tomorrow... and the next day... and they better have it wendesday

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bboy_Budokai said:
monster zarbon is in BT :O

how do you do the super ki blast thing everyone does? charge + ki blast?

store didnt have it last night... but i'll check again today, and tomorrow... and the next day... and they better have it wendesday
Which super ki blast thing?

Every character has a different set of attacks, though a lot of attacks are reused or slightly tweaked to fit the character.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EncorE_SX said:
@ Super Vegetto - I just know when h4xxing memory banks of chars I got him in choose. Maybe he's unfinished charachter or smthing...
sure =]

anyway guys =] made 4 more videos! ill post em really soon

Cooler vs. Goku
Super Vegeta vs. Super Trunks
Majin Vegeta vs. Super Saiyan 2 Goku
Broly vs. Super Saiyan 2 Gohan

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJGoku83 said:
I dunno about the the dbs yet.
I just know that there is an REDBorder around the stage select picture.Red Border say sthere is an DB in, Yellow is standart with NO db.

I just seen one on accident when i swooped thru an mountain, but i didnt picked it up cause i had to fight to surrvive >_>
I didnt seen it on Radar, just an orange ball laying there-
---------

NO Oozaru Baby, just VegetaBaby
If a red border means there's a Dragon Ball in the stage, and a yellow border means there is no Dragon Ball in the stage, then what does it mean when a stage doesn't have a red or a yellow border? I've seen lots of stages without borders. :eek: Maybe the yellow border means you've found the Dragon Ball in that stage?

I read through my BT manual, but the manual was pretty crappy and really didn't say much about Z-Battle Gate Mode. >_>;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom