Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi

DMW

Best answers
We reached 1000 posts with this thread(mine being 1001).I have been liking what i have been seeing,im glad that this game captured vegeta's fighting stance better then the other Budokai's.But whatever,Hey Super Vegeto,if you have time or feel like doing it,how about a SSJ3 fight with goku and anyone,wanna see the hair in action,this is of course only if you have unlocked the SSJ3 version of goku,im also interested in his ultimate attack too,so yea if you got ssj3 show us plz....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got mine DB:BT DVD 1 hour ago ^^
And i must say im still used to the Budokai Controller setup ^^

+ the saibaman is pretty hard to fight >_>

DMW

Best answers
Cool,so that means it should be out in us finally,im getting my copy asap.

Best answers
how do u own it comes out later in germany then england 24th says amazon
and the US dont get it til 18th and england 21st

*EDIT* never mind prob says 24hour devary or something

DMW

Best answers
18th?,that sux,but your right ilooked it up.O well,just gives me more time to get the money b4 i buy it.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Soul Punisher said:
That video was cool Super Veggeto. Although there's something that confused me, when you got your Sparking bar up, you dashed at him and knocked him back with one hit, and your charge bar didn't seem too go up, how's that possible?
when you're at sparking mode, you can knock back the enemy with one hit if you charge it with L2, it doesnt show in the charge bar because the hit is already full power. =]

@DMW - i havent got Ssj3 goku yet but when i will ill make sure to make a vid for you =] plus add a power struggle with it somehow cause i need to time it up with the CPU XD

anyway Frieza vs. Ssj Goku coming really soon =P was a little busy latly ^_^"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dark Vegeta13 said:
how do u own it comes out later in germany then england 24th says amazon
and the US dont get it til 18th and england 21st

*EDIT* never mind prob says 24hour devary or something
amazon says. 13 oct. its out but i got it on 14. ^^
anyway that game is sure fun but its also randomly hard >_> sometimes... :p

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
What? European version has english voices? Darn, that sucks. I remembered that both versions have jap only. Has PAL version both voices?

I wonder, why Tenkaichi is in the "new games" section on Atari`s homepage. I got reply from Gamelife saying that publisher wanted to delay release date by one week...?! No reason? Well, i hope its only one week, i dont really want samething happening as with Budokai III.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
this game would be so cool if you could have like 4-6 players...

like in a LAN game or online, you could do teams and stuff

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Barkarot said:
What? European version has english voices? Darn, that sucks. I remembered that both versions have jap only. Has PAL version both voices?

I wonder, why Tenkaichi is in the "new games" section on Atari`s homepage. I got reply from Gamelife saying that publisher wanted to delay release date by one week...?! No reason? Well, i hope its only one week, i dont really want samething happening as with Budokai III.
as far as i know both PAL and NTSC will have both english and jap voices, BUT, they'll have the normal/old budokai music, the jap version (Sparking) has the original japanese music from the anime.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm going to upload & post here a Omega Shenron vs SSJ4 Gogeta video l8ter ( yeah, I recorded it already, I lost -.- Gogeta whiped mine ass )

Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think the biggest dissapointment to me is theres no transformations. I like the idea of being able to increase my speed/power at will. They ruined the game for me because i enjoy transformations the most out of DBZ games.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EncorE_SX said:
I'm going to upload & post here a Omega Shenron vs SSJ4 Gogeta video l8ter ( yeah, I recorded it already, I lost -.- Gogeta whiped mine ass )
Omega shenron isnt in Budokai Tenkaichi im affraid, you're probably talking about Budokai 3 lol

Best answers
does eny 1 know what the transformations are gonna be like?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as we know there arent any. You choose your character in their already-transformed state. So you pick ssj3 Goku, or Perfect Cell, ect.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
from what i see in videos, the more powerfull the form the slower you charge ki

Best answers
there is one thing i wish to know.is the european release gonna to have japnese voices and music or english voices and music?or maybe be both as option? :confused:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DustMan2704 said:
there is one thing i wish to know.is the european release gonna to have english voices and music or english voices and music?or maybe be both as option? :confused:
both voices, but not japanese music, its going to be "Budokai" music

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom