Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Seeing your oppoenent charge through a bunch of buildings at you is gonna be scary...And I didn't know taunts were in it either.

I wonder was SSJ3 Goku was about to do for his special...I would assume it would be Super Dragon Fist.
Scary but it would be easier to spot ur opponent and prepare for a counter attack

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok! got my capturing program fixed!
if anyone has any requests, post away, keep in mind though, that i havent finished the game yet heh, so im missing quite some characters and transformations. XD
i just finished namek saga and cooler's part.

i still need to find a good way to encode the video to a normal size with good quality...

Best answers
I just want too see something simple like Goku vs Vegeta or something, using no characters beyond the ones that you start with from the begining. I mainly just want too see how good you are at the game, maybe i could learn a few things, that's my request.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
ok! got my capturing program fixed!
if anyone has any requests, post away, keep in mind though, that i havent finished the game yet heh, so im missing quite some characters and transformations. XD
i just finished namek saga and cooler's part.

i still need to find a good way to encode the video to a normal size with good quality...
Show me some Trunks action!

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sure thing guys =] ill combine your requests together, i'll make it Vegeta vs. Trunks, in their base forms cause i only have ssj for goku ^_^" heh.

G
awsome! :D when you get tau and Roshi remember to post some pics of them fighting :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would also like to see a nice Goku or SSJ Goku Vs. Freeza fight, please. :3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the lower level the char, ss2, ss2, ss3... etc

the faster you can charge ki; for your ultimate.

Best answers
meh got the game man its sooo coool ive beaten the sayin sage an yet im at the freezer sage

( srz for my bad english )

Best answers
wow, it seems that this game comes to Finland tomorrow. Tick, tock, tick, tock ;)

Best answers
i am so damn pissed:

Pasted from Amazon.co.uk
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica][size=-1] RRP: £39.99
[/size][/font] [font=verdana, arial, helvetica][size=-1] Our Price: £29.99
[/size][/font] [font=verdana, arial, helvetica][size=-1] You Save: £10.00 (25%)
[/size][/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica][size=-1] Platform: PlayStation2
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica][size=-1] This item will be released on October 21, 2005. You may order it now and we will dispatch it to you when we receive it from our supplier. Please note that release dates are subject to change.

They changed the damn date >.<

here is link to amazon
[/size][/font][/size][/font]

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YAY, here ya go, uploading takes TOO DAMN LONG XD but it's worth it for you guys to enjoy heh.

Link: http://rapidshare.de/files/6192401/Vegeta_Vs_Trunks.rar.html
Direct link: http://dl4.rapidshare.de/files/6192401/75196722/Vegeta_Vs_Trunks.rar

Shiyojin Rommyu said:
I would also like to see a nice Goku or SSJ Goku Vs. Freeza fight, please. :3
you got it =]

@fortnox - no problem =]

@Dark Vegeta13 - i have a TV card, that i can watch TV on my pc, that way i can also plug my ps2 to that card and switch to AV and play my ps2 in it.
with a program that comes with it you can record and take screens.

also, it's weird that it's getting released that late over there... =O it's already out here (israel) for almost a week...

anyway =] Frieza vs. Ssj Goku coming soon :smile:

Best answers
i though that was how just wasnt sure but ya im pissed was ment to be getting released tomorrow but the bishes delayed it

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just looked at mine Amazon account stats ^^
They sended it out today, so i can play tomorrow the whole day ,cause i dont have to work tomorrow at NINTENDO ^.
Yai , but somehow im getting all the Games 1 day later then everybody else >_> when they comeout ,even when they ordered it over amazon -_-.

BUT tomorrow i get it. :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I ordered it from Amazon (.co.uk) and it won't be dispatched until the 21st -_-

Why the hell did they (Atari) delay it at the last second? We were supposed to be getting it early, now we'll surely be the last.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Vegetto, that Vegeta Vs. Trunks fight was pretty nice, but you kinda got your ass kicked. :p Nice comeback at the end though, too bad your Galick Gun didn't finish him off completely, that would've been cool.

Best answers
ya i just checked my account stats at amazon.co.uk and they said i will get it tomorrow but i dont think they updated their system with that to be honest

Best answers
Atari fin still says it will be released 14, but gamelife is now 21...so i might as well skip this weekend and go straight to school. I have wow(my comp sucks, so i cant go to bg or raid((i have ordered a new one, but it isnt ready yet), but i was so damn excited, to think that i could play tenkaichi tomorrow with my friends. /whine, whine :cry:

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Super Vegetto, that Vegeta Vs. Trunks fight was pretty nice, but you kinda got your ass kicked. :p Nice comeback at the end though, too bad your Galick Gun didn't finish him off completely, that would've been cool.
haha ^_^ that is true, trunks decided to be a ***** at this battle, usually im better then this.
i could have rerecord the fight but i was too lazy XD hehe.
this time ill kick frieza's ass!
OH! and ive got Trunks and Vegeta both Super saiyans now!
i keep getting more characters so keep the requests coming =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom