Dragonball Trivia

Best answers
Howdy All I Decided Since the last thread made like this went so well i would make my own and see what happens. the way it works ill start off by asking a trivia question about the dragonball series and then when someone knows the answer the post it here and then they post a trivia question and we will see what happens from there so here is the first question:

Q:What is The Card Game That There always playing In Dbz?

Enjoy and Have Fun

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O There's a card game in DBZ? I honestly can't remember.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm looking at the episode where Old Kai is freed, since that is also the episode where their playing cards... hmm... the card Krillin picks is a Joker from Master Roshi's hand and from his reaction it wasn't a good pick.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That sounds like a game called 'Chase the Ace/Old Maid/Scabby Queen', only with a Joker instead of the Ace/Queen of Clubs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try something different, but just as hard. If we're going to be discussing Dragon Ball Z let's at least try with important stuff.

Best answers
Lol Ya Its A Hard One But Id say that it stumped u all but in any case Raven dust was correct So Its Ravens Turn Go For it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woot, ok here's my question.

Which white (ethnicity) Dragon Ball character was inexplicably black in the movie 'The Path to Power'?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A lot of the characters skin tones were changed, so it's hard to figure out which person you're referring to.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, not just his skin tone, his whole race (physical traits and whatnot). The whole character was redesigned and that's one of the things they changed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Woot, ok here's my question.

Which white (ethnicity) Dragon Ball character was inexplicably black in the movie 'The Path to Power'?
Was it those indians?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC takes the win o/

They called him Major Metallitron but i'm not splitting hairs here, well done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could we please have the next question span only DBZ? I haven't seen DB or DBGT, so if it's a DBZ question, I'd be able to play too. :3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No DBZ Trivia for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom