Dragonball Tier Top Ten (manga, canon discussion only)

Best answers
Top ten strongest, that appear in the manga basically. I like to sort of...gauge where everyone stands on things like this, because I like to debate. And am new to this forum. Anyway, backed by the manga, I'd have to say without much of a doubt:

1. MSSJ Vegetto

2. Gohan Buu

3. Vegetto

4. Gotenks Buu

5. Chou Gohan ("Mystic" Gohan)

6. Buff Buu

7. SSJ3 Gotenks

8. Shin Buu ("Super" Buu)

9. Piccolo Buu

10. MSSJ Gotenks (Post ROSAT)

EDIT: If you include a brief 2 panel possible appearance of SSJ2 Gotenks, he bumps of MSSJ Gotenks for 10th.

Best answers
Mastered Super Saiya-jin. I.e. Goku and Gohan after coming out of the Room of Spirit and Time were Mastered Super Saiya-jin. As is pretty much everyone in the Buu saga.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would have to say that Vegetto is stronger then Gohan Buu overall, because in the anime and in the magna, Gohan Buu could not lay a punch on Vegetto, and he wasn't not even SSJ. Vegetto tore Buu apart.

Best answers
Vegetto never actually fought Gohan Buu in the manga. It was anime filler.

Gohan Buu charged at him, and he went Super Saiya-jin immediately after fusing. It was stated that they probably wouldn't need to go Super Saiya-jin when Buu was in his Gotenks form, but a Super Saiya-jin increase...atleast the first one we see...was something in the order of 50x the base. So I just basically assume based on that, that if he didn't really need to go Super Saiya-jin, he'd have just fought in his base form instead, or atleast, at some point.

Best answers
the hell you talking about Piccolo Gohan being weaker then super buu?

Best answers
Goku: "I bet Piccolo's in there slowing you down!!"

Direct quote from the manga (Viz translation).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Vegito fought in the manga it probably would've happened the same way. Assuming Mystic Gohan was stronger than base Vegito is just a stupid, fanboy-tagged bundle of nonsense, but probably true. I don't care for your list either, well, because, I hate overrated & dumb characters.

Using terms like "MSSJ" makes you sound like you analyze a bunch of fictional stuff far too much. Keep it simple, man. By the Buu saga there was a lot to be uncertain of, especially character forms.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Top ten strongest, that appear in the manga basically. I like to sort of...gauge where everyone stands on things like this, because I like to debate. And am new to this forum. Anyway, backed by the manga, I'd have to say without much of a doubt:

1. MSSJ Vegetto

2. Gohan Buu

3. Vegetto

4. Gotenks Buu

5. Chou Gohan ("Mystic" Gohan)

6. Buff Buu

7. SSJ3 Gotenks

8. Shin Buu ("Super" Buu)

9. Piccolo Buu

10. MSSJ Gotenks (Post ROSAT)

EDIT: If you include a brief 2 panel possible appearance of SSJ2 Gotenks, he bumps of MSSJ Gotenks for 10th.
WHere's KidBuu he's about 2x times stronger then Super buu so he suld be as Mystic gohan or even stronger

Best answers
WHere's KidBuu he's about 2x times stronger then Super buu so he suld be as Mystic gohan or even stronger
Hell no.

Kid buu is inbetween Fat buu and Evil buu seeing as SSJ3 GOKU kept up with him.

Please, only people who read the manga >_>

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hell no.

Kid buu is inbetween Fat buu and Evil buu seeing as SSJ3 GOKU kept up with him.

Please, only people who read the manga >_>
Yet you put in the term MSSJ >.>

Vegetto was the strongest but that MSSJ is overused by fanboys >.>

Anyhow if you ask me it goes.

1.) SSJ Vegetto

2.) GohanBuu

3.) GotenksBuu

4.) MysticGohan

5.) PiccoloBuu

6.) SSJ3 Gotenks

7.) SSJ3 Goku

8.) KidBuu

9.) SuperBuu

10.) FatBuu

Best answers
Kid buu was stronger than Gohan Buu.
Goku:You are twice as strong as you were before etc.

Best answers
That's a dub line.

And the anime did incorrectly make him out to be the strongest. I.e. It's non-canon. Let me fish out some manga quotes.

Rou Kaioshin's Comments on Power Up

"If you can swing that sword around already, you'll really be the strongest under the heavens by the time I'm done with you!" (in regards to power up ritual)

"Feh. Transforming isn't everything. That super-whatever is just showbiz." (in regards to latent ability and super saiya-jin)

Goku's Responses to Chou Gohan's Power

"Latent power" is hidden power he had inside...right? (continued..) How can that be...? ...How much power did Gohan have hiding...? (Goku's response to Gohan's incomplete power up)

"!! (continued...) You're right...it is amazing...it's insane...! I don't believe it! You haven't changed on the outside...you're not even super saiyan, but...I didn't know this was even possible..." (Goku's response to Gohan's complete power up)

Goku and Vegeta's Comments on Their Abilities in Contrast to Shin Buu

"Wait! He's still stronger than either of us! He'll kill us if we go out like this!! (continued...) You just had to break the potara!" (Goku in regards to Shin Buu's power)

"Now this looks like...it could be trouble...!" (Vegeta on Shin Buu's appearance within his own body)

"I told you to keep the potara on!! This would've been easy if we could combine!! (Goku, after Shin Buu's entry)

Shin Buu in Regards to his Ability in Contrast to Goku and Vegeta

"!...So...you can't combine anymore...hee hee hee...that's nice." (on Goku and Vegeta's inability to fuse)

"You can't do it. You're gonna die." (In response to Goku's statement "...So we have to beat you first...?")

Comments on the Ability of Chibi Buu

"Heh...Heh Heh Heh...look at our little friend!" (Vegeta, in response to Shin Buu's degression into Chibi Buu)

"Yeah! We can take him!" (Goku, in response to Vegeta's statement)

"Buu!! You can blow up this planet if you want!!! But do it AFTER you've fought us!!! (continued...) Heh heh heh...that's better..." (Vegeta, in response to Chibi Buu's initial attempt at destroying the earth)

"You'll destroy the earth!!! Don't you want to fight us?!" (Goku, in response to Chibi Buu's Chikyuu Hokai no Ichigeki)

"...No thanks. We'll do without 'em." (Goku, turning down the potara earings)

"You sure? You might not get your turn." (Goku, in response to Vegeta's remark "I want to see this super saiyan 3 up close...")

"What?!!! He's asleep...?!!! Who does he think I am...?!" (Goku....in response to Chibi Buu sleeping, obviously...:D)

"Don't mind me. Finish him off! Build up your chi with Super Saiyan 3, and you should be able to obliterate him!" (Vegeta, on Goku's power as a Super Saiya-jin 3)

"...So Skinny Buu spit him out." (Rou Kaioshin, directly equating Chibi Buu to Skinny Buu)

According to the manga atleast, Gohan Buu>>>Gotenks Buu>>>Buff Buu>>>Piccolo Buu>/=/<Shinn Buu>>>Fat Buu>>>Chibi Buu>/=/<Skinny Buu>>>Good Buu

Toei makes a lot of dreadful mistakes, and FUNI makes five times more.

As I've said, canon discussion please, meaning the manga, not the anime. Those comments on Chibi Buu's power were never made in Toriyama's work.

Best answers
Current Buu Tier:

Super Buu with Gohan, Goten, Trunks, and Piccolo Absorbed
Super Buu with Gotenks and Piccolo absorbed
Buff Buu
Super Buu with Piccolo, Goten, and Trunks Absorbed
Super Buu
Fat Buu=<Kid Buu
Evil Buu
Mr. Buu

Hero Tier:

Vegetto