Dragonball ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I'm downloading it too,

After seeing those people screaming about those pictures, i opened the links ppl posted.

Anyway i'm downloading it now, i saw that the servers were down, And that now is fine..

ow by the way, why do people here talk about gt and what happened in gt or who did what with dragon ball, i'd like to see more posts about the game it self then the dragonball anime...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ow by the way, why do people here talk about gt and what happened in gt or who did what with dragon ball, i'd like to see more posts about the game it self then the dragonball anime...
Bingo. Keep posts on the subject of the game, not about how much 'GT SUX/ROX'. We have a malnourished Anime/Manga Section for that.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Yeah, I want to see this game works myself, tho i'm still downloading.. "i got a huge list of rpg games coming :D

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Interesting, a beta. Sure going to download this! :D

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is the old version of dragonball online or what?
the pics from filefront didn't look like those from this thread....

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I just googled, and as the comment says on that download link. It looks like Ragnorak, but just with goku models, etc.. I highly doubt this is the actual "online" game from the images in the first post.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think they should implement something like in spore character design so you can at least morph the characters face and hair so that he/she really is original. I also hope the aging system isn't like in Fable. The only thing that bothered me in Fable was that you age so damn quickly it seemed like.

Best answers
is this a link to what is in the pics that everyone (including me) is going crazy for or is it a different thing completly?

Best answers
You mean that's not the real DragonBall Online beta that we saw pics from cuz this has some GameBoyAdvance chars O_O .I am seriously confused :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's really the only part of your rantette that interested me in any way, just skimmed the rest.

I don't claim to want to run away with GT and marry it in a Tuscan Villa, but I think it gets unfairly bashed based on it's weak early episodes. Anything that falls into the category of 'Lost Episodes'/Blackstar Dragon Ball Saga was, on the whole, poop. Baby, Super #17 and Shadow Dragons weren't bad villains in my oppinion. You say how it focuses on new Super Saiyan transformations, it had one, compare that to Z.

For the record, I also think Z is formulaic pap compared to Dragon Ball, but you don't hear me bashing it outright.

You're one year older than me, on a DBZ forum, under the name 'Vegeta', commenting in every DBZ-related thread to push your encyclopedic knowledge of DBZ on others in the most oppinionated, verbose way possible. You threw a hissy-fit about how much GT is a malevolent force that raped your family, because I suggested that GT material may be in the game. Think before you speak, and back on topic if you please.

I'm not sure why you're attacking my name [I'm a fan of Vegeta, like you are his son]. Also, there's virtually no difference between age 20 and 21.

I suppose I ran up the wrong tree here? You vanish from the forum for several months and return as a different person. I don't see how I was being offensive to you; I believe speaking for most of the forum members/DB fans when it comes to GT - you were talking about how GT may be incorporated into DBO, so with the 'hoping you'd see a GT character', I decided to throw my input, as I act strongly about this. I reread my post, and I suppose some anger was apparant. So I apologize.

About the "forcing DBZ knowledge onto others"; plain and simple, I push fact on those who don't know what they're saying. Wouldn't you say you and Alea did the same? I think you just take a calmer approach. Sometimes when you hear the same nonsense from people all the time, you sort of get fed up.

Anyhow,

J-Dude; I agree for the most part. Dragon Ball Z started out pretty perfect, in my opinion - of course after the Frieza saga things did seem to get more repetitive & [as I mentioned previously] more and more exaggerated. The 'Super Saiyan' concept was original back during the earlier episodes, before a dozen Super Saiyans started popping out of Bulma & Chichi. As Ravendust said "formulaic pap" (lol - it's amusing)--I think Toriyama could've aimed in other directions with it, but as far as something "ground-breaking", DBZ's still way up there, in my opinion.

You mean that's not the real DragonBall Online beta that we saw pics from cuz this has some GameBoyAdvance chars .I am seriously confused
lol. I missed this last page and now that I read it all I'm laughing. Thankfully I cancelled the download.

Best answers
I've never understood the huge amount of hatred for GT (For the record I enjoyed it), sure its the weaker series, however what I dont get is hearing Dub fans talk about the "Integrity" of the series and how it was ruined by GT, since Toriyama had nothing to do with it, but then they go run off to their awful dub with a million pointless re-writes that Toriyama had nothing to do with.

Anyway, to the topic at hand, I almost crapped my pants when I saw that download link..

As for GT content in DBO, I'm on the fence about it, it depends how they go about it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
arguments cease now.

While you may not agree with his opinion, touting aggression in any form at a moderator, who, regardless of recent absence as a result of the mystery we call "life", has earned his position here and deserves respect for it.

Dust, you may have over reacted slightly in this situation, but i know you're level headed enough to work it out =]

Vegeta, Dust has a perfectly valid point in his statement, and while you may feel you are enforcing "fact", i should point out to you, that your "factual" knowledge, is flawed, being based on a fictional prospect in the first place, which only the author can truly tell. all information you can, and may give, is purely fanciful thinking at this point, and will be until toriyama releases a detailed appendix to the story.

back on topic, now.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Didnt see this image anywhere so I decided to post it =).

I just got curious and looked through the bandai korea sight. I happen to be half korean =), and i live around a community of koreans so yay for that. If i get any other info ill let you know =P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom