★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well im continuing with the normal story as every1 knows, but i was thinking about releasing pre issues at the same time, it would be about how gokan and teck grew up, maybe 2 issue'a about when they were about 6 years old, and 4 or 5 issues of them in high school, so 7 in total.... so if u like the idea say so, here's a pic of what gokan and teck look like as kids

im not totally happy with teck, i might change the hair and make his face more chibi 'ish, u see i only just drew it so i cud make this thread....

Tell me what u think of the idea....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yep, sounds soooo good, but youre right, change teck's head, he looks to old for a 6 yr old, he has an adult face, maybey you could even change the haircut, cuz i dont think anyone has the same hair cut there whole life, or they must be FULL BLOODED saiyans.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
teck doesnt have the same hair cut? its slicked back when he's older, but i was thinkin of changing the haircut anyway :D.... i forgot to say, the story will be about how they got so powerful so it wont look like they pulled ssj3 outta their asses

Best answers
Woohoo DB NG is cool :) I really like the idea dude. Great art and awesome story :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if anybody has any idea's for the story, PM me or if u just want to see sumthing in the issues write it here :D

Best answers
On Topic: ya u should do that......that would be better than jus statin it

Off Topic: When will the next issue come out? And i wanna see a Fused ATTACK that you could think of. Like...a 10x Burning Attack and 10x Kamehameha put together. Would be called....uhh. 10x Burning Kamehameha or sumthin else.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it depends..... anywhere between 2 and 3 weeks

Best answers
In an issue, make Goten kick someones @$$, cuz Gotens cool. Yeah. Make Goten... Go... SSj3! yeah!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive decided he'll go ssj3 when he's 15 in the hyperbolic time chamber..... but tecks gonna beat up sum muggers when he's 6 years old......

ive been thinking about the story, all day
here's a pic of teck not ssj in the current story/saga:

Best answers
dont mean to be rude.....but i think you should create a orignal story which is NOT related to dragon ball. That would be good.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i will when im finished with NG, its just im trying to get better at drawing and producing the work quicker, after i will move onto other idea's i have floating around....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom